DIY (DO IT YOURSELF)

6:48 AM


Thank God is Friday....*singing*
How was your week? well mine got much better later. I am not as unhappy as i was when the week first started. I kept repeating this "There is no cosmetic for beauty like happiness" so smile! You can never tell who you will attract with it.
My mum will always say, i can make something out of nothing and i agree with her. I like to seat in front of the mirror and try out new things. Sometimes you try out some new stuff and they don't come out nice lolol ,well that happens to me a lot. If first you don't succeed try, try, try again.....
I did this video some two days back using a colleagues belt (thanks Seun) The truth is that, she wore this belt on a blouse to work and the normal me felt i could just play with her belt and come up with something.. So i made her give me her belt, while i tried new things with it (covers face). Funny enough she took some pictures and made a video too. Although we lost some of the files. *sad*
The last tutorial i did was on braids and this is on belts. I had so much fun doing this.
Below is the video


Here are the snap shots i did.......





The good thing about belts is that they look good on almost everything.
Now is your turn to seat in front of the mirror and try out new stuff with your belt or just snatch a colleagues belt like i did too hehehehehe
  Which of these will you be trying ?
 xoxo
Buiti


You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. Thanks buiti for the inspiration...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, nice, nice! Love the belt trick. Not bad at all. Great job!

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the video.
    great post.

    ezechimereuchenna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Creative video.
    Great ideads! Your blog looks amazing :)) Would you like to follow each other? If so just let me know xo

    Www.mystyleorgy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Playing dress up today for sure. Good job Bui...

    ReplyDelete
  6. great video dear ! xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice video dear :)
    http://yuddyella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. very nice video. Good job ;)

    take a look at my new post on http://splashesandbeautiful.blogspot.de/ and follow me on blogslovin if you like it.
    You can find me on Instagram too http://instagram.com/sophokonjaria

    ReplyDelete
  9. i sure would try this out. tanx for the tips
    www.ethniques.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the shirt :D
    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images