2TOPS AND A SKIRT(2)

6:51 AM

Happy Independence day everyone!! If you follow me on instagram @stylebybuiti I showed off my independence day outfit and also promised two post today.
How is your holiday going? Mine isnt all that good as I misplaced my phone yesterday mehn.. I wish I knew how that happened ooo..
  

 In my previous post, I showed you how to style two tops with a skirt and today we doing same.
Today's look am wearing and off shoulder top and a peplum top also on a skirt.
I really think is so stylish when you can rock two tops .

 Can you tell the skirt is a gown? Lol I bet you dint know. 

 OUTFIT DETAILS
BLACKTOP-KELECHIK (IG HANDLE)
PEPLUM TOP-OTENTIQUE DESIGN
NUDE GOWN-LAGOS ISLAND
SHOE-GIFTED

Will you slay this?

 xoxo
Buiti

You Might Also Like

5 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images