THE ANKARA BELT

9:18 AM



Holla!
How una dey? (how are you)
We all know how Ankara has been trending and my gosh I am so happy about that. The fact that you can do anything with ankara excites me.






Today am rocking Ankara belt and I love how it can be worn in 3 different ways.
It can be worn on just anything.
So decided to rock it on my off shoulder army green dress and an Ankara purse





I wore in two different ways. Can you guess the third way?
Tag me if you eventually get yours @stylebybuiti on Ig.
I will love to see.
The Ankara belt is from Ceciwears
Check her out on instagram.
xoxo
BUITI



You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. You look super stylish and sexy, love your accessories!


    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything was so on point.www.missbukkygold.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images