NO FASHION RULE

7:47 AM


 A few month back i remember wearing a skirt on a
dress and you can only imagine how much people
looked at me that day. But today i see my home girl
Riri rocking a skirt on a shirt and i had people loving the trend. I have learned that at first never flows until it becomes a trend.
Today's look is one of those looks where i dared to be different. I wore a denim skirt on a denim pant and a black turtle neck.
Yes! I weaved my hair. I love how it made the look so simple.


Would you dare?
NB: incase it becomes a trend, you saw it here first lol

        xoxo
Buiti 
 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Yes, I saw you on the look you mentioned You a trend setter yet to be found. They willl find you keep working hard

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images