THREE WAYS TO STYLE THE OVERSIZE ADIRE BLAZER

7:30 AM

 If you follow me on IG @stylebybuiti. You will notice I am an Adire princess. I remember when I broke the net (in my mind) by recreating a popular asos gown using Adire. Sewn by @folabiGrace (IG account).
Ever since then I became Adire Crazy.
Hello everyone! How you doing? Today was meant to be our usual "what to wear Wednesday" but I decided to change it up a bit.
Its no news that I steal my husbbys cloth and I style them in a bit more girly way. Yeap! Today is one of those days.
Here, I am wearing his Adire blazer and I will be styling it in 3different ways.


Look1: This looks like our what to wear Wednesday look and its more of a work like look, which is what I mostly show you on that segment. So I wore his blazer which now is an oversize blazer. 
I added a turtleneck top and a white palazzo pant.

 Look2: Is a more reserved look. I took the look from work to night out with friends, family or your significant other.
I just added a sequin top on a short. I changed my shoe from work shoes to a blue sandal ready for fun.

OUTFIT DETAILS
Blazer-Hubby's
Tops short and palazzo- Lagos island
Black shoe -Jumai
Sandals- Gifted

Hold up! Were you thinking I would post the third look today? Na..... Come back to see it on Friday.
Which will you slay?

xoxo
Buiti

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Stealing the first for my work look

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will slay the first look, love the paring with the white trousers and girl I wonder what your husband says to you always stealing his clothes lol. That's a great blazer though.

    Princess Audu 

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images