7 TIPS TO HELP YOU LIVE BY+1

7:16 AM

If you a regular reader you will know I usually give out tips once in a while on the blog.
Hello everyone, how was your weekend? Wait, who watched last nights game against Man U?
Common! 4-0? That way too much joor. Its like spelling  ManU lolo..
Okay enough on football lets dive into the tips for today.



1. Do you know you can wash your toilet with coke? Yes coke!
Just pour the coke into your toilet likeyou  will do with any toilet bleach. Then wash off after  some mins and waooza it's looking all bright and clean

2. To remove stain from a leather colored bag, all you need is to dab cotton wool into your nail polish remover and use it to wipe off the stain. Remember i said any stain
 3. You know that feeling you feel when you see a beautiful shoe but you just can't buy it because it tight on you. Don't worry I have the perfect solution. Get water, pour inside a nylon. Now put the nylon in the pair that is very tight and put the shoe in the freezer. By the morning the nylon with water is all iced. This ice will help stretch the leather to be more soft and loose. Remember to tuck the nylon with water inside the shoe.

4. That OMG feeling you feel when your white beautiful dress or Agbada just got stained by oil or your lipstick. There are two ways to remove it. It either you use wipes or use morning fresh. Morning fresh poured in a white handkerchief with no water can be used to wipe off oil stains. Repeat twice.

 5. To get that swede shoe looking all flashy? Why not use wipes and clean them. Its helps keeps the swede and it's cost efficient. One wipe to one pair of shoe.

  6. You don't have money to buy a new lipstick then invest in colored lip pencils. These pencils are sold for 100 or 200naira depending on their size. It has so many beautiful colors. You can even match two colors as seen in my pic.(I bet you didnt know) I matched orange pencil with a red pencil. You don't have to break the bank to look good.

7. Preserve your knife from getting blunt quickly by just cleaning it with a towel instead of washing. Regular washing of knives makes them blunt. This is what I do , I use my iron sponge on it first then I clean with a towel. I don't use water so it doesn't get blunt or rust quickly.


8. This I heard but haven't tried. I heard lacasera can be used as bleach for white cloth? What!!! Can't wait to try that out.

I hope you find these tips useful
PS: Pics not ours. Source- Google
xoxo
Buiti

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images