YELLOW DENIM

8:00 AM

 I love the street vibes I get when ever I wear denim. The not so serious look it gives  is everything.
Holla darlings and happy week-end.
The week  is finally over, I couldn't wait. 
I had a very hectic and not so smooth one, but in the end I give thanks to God.
 Who is excited about our independence? Not me lol. .
The recession isn't funny ooo. Common!! Can things ever change? Am so scared for the way we going. Like bible I am. As our usual prayer is "God dey.
Today I rocked denim on denim and added my yellow sandals to give the look a more girly feel? The denim on denim trend never goes out of style. You know right?







How do you rock your denim on denim?

             XOXO
             BUITI

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. You look so damn cute mam

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new look of the blog, yasss to the change. Greater things to come.
    You look amazing, the pop of yellow is everything
    Itsdivadiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Slay Queen 100%.....Keep it up!!!👍

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images