OUT OF THE BLUE

3:16 AM

Happy New Month Lovely People...
Welcome to the EMBER Month . 
I pray our good God keeps us and our family alive all tru the remaining of this year.
Oya gist me how was your weekend? Where did you go to? hehehe
For me, i went shopping. Did i mention i am a shopper? I get paid to shop and change people's wardrobe.Who wouldn't like that job? lol...So on Saturday i went  shopping, while on Sunday i was in all through. Am looking for new places to go to in Lagos, i need to get my waka, waka groove back *Tongue Out*
Ok, about my look
When i first saw this lace blouse, it was love at first sight.*side eyes* Maybe because it is lace or because of the sheer lace behind, or because it is blue, in short i can't place it lol

 For this look, i paired the lace top with a stripe skirt and an ankle strap heel.
I showed off the color of the blouse by packing my hair in a bun.





I added my yellow earring for more color. I love to play around colors and the key to doing that is knowing how to balance it.


 Oh Kim would be jealous hehehehehe




That's it guys 
I hope you like?
I am still waiting for more pics for our next fashion face-off, so send yours to beautycindy2002@yahoo.com remember 8 full pics.
xoxo
Buiti

instragram@butiii
twitter@buiti


To get my outfit 7ADCEC21

You Might Also Like

37 comments

  1. I wish I had your job to be honest, and your skirt and heels too!
    Amazing outfit.
    -xo

    www.fashionteacup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new month. You look fabulous , love the skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fine gurl.......have you thought of Calabar at least when you get back home you'll know that you can.lol
    I love the combinations of blue and stripe.
    I can be your PA oh as in help you shop for people :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous top and Kim would be jealous indeed lol. Love the way you styled it.

    http://thinkworkandgo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your look so much, the use of different prints and fabric is fabulous!

    xx,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super pretty!! I love how this looks fits you!

    http://justohana.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Buiti, that outfit is just gorgeous! love the lace top :)
    I invite you to visit my blog and let me know if you would like to follow each other to stay in touch.
    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have to say that's a great job you have , I love the blouse too, the lace cut-out is so trendy now, you look great , happy new month dear.

    StyleandBeautyLounge


    .......

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely cut out shirt! It looks rad with the pencil skirt!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow this outfit is everything, you look gorgeous dear
    www.tosyne101.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice blouse...love the color and cut-out

    xoxo
    Stella

    www.jadore-fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful from head to toe. I love all the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  13. you look so pretty!

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your outfit doll. Esp the blue lace top.

    xx Lori
    http://fabeau-trends.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  15. I need your job. Any opening keep me in mind oh
    Looking good. Love the lace
    Kin is very jealous
    Divadiari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your top it is absolutely gorgeous, aaaww i want it #hehehe.

    http://entyna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love you top eeeeeeee, Ehen, Did you just say you shop for people.....I can be holding the money or credit cards while we shop ooo.

    www.icelawblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. thats a fun job...lol
    i love your top
    http://www.ann-u.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the blouse. U look gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yes ma'am! *throws up arms* I am overly in love with the top!!

    Ash,
    http://AshleyTamarra.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful top baby... Meanwhile take me on your waka waka oo

    www.adezeezee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. you look stunning.great pairing
    the top is so beautiful
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the combo! Very sexy and elegant. I see the bumper gal. LOL

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  24. Nice styling dear. To think of it, blue is now the new black for me too o.

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is such a beautiful look and every piece in this outfit is very cute. Your hair looks lovely in a bun too.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very lovely outfit and nice hair...

    http://journalofapetitediva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love how you play with colors and pattern here. Looking lovely!!!

    Kreyola Jounerys

    ReplyDelete
  28. gorgeous outfit

    http://styleofzion.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  29. You look gorgeous girl! Love the colors and LOVE your hair!

    xo, Kenya

    www.kenyalfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. You look amazeballs..nice

    www.mylifeasmoby.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images