TRENDING TRENDS...A HAND STRAP CLUTCH

6:14 AM

TGIF
Hi guys..
Thank God is Friday!!I am so happy am free this weekend and that is so amaze balls. *screams*
I seriously can't remember the last time i had a free weekend. waoo!
Am cooking this weekend, who is coming? hehehehehehe..... oya ring me up or mail me i will send you address sharp sharp!! 
If you all remember in my last post, there was this gorgeous bag i saw on Olivia pope twice in that same week and i couldn't help but want to know what this bag was all about the name and all.
So i did my own search and found out it is one of the IT bags for fall 2014
Well it is called A Hand Strap Clutch 




I love the fact that it can be worn on just about anything. It also come in different patterns as seen below. I think i love this gold pattern


 The translucent clutch is also another cute number 

 I also saw this on a fashion blogger Sophia and this she wore recently and i just love her choice of color.
The fact that it has a strap for grip is what gets me. Now you don't have to loose your bag at any event.



You can get yours here


I am going to do a video tutorial on how to make one this weekend and i will share with you guys.
 I haven't seen it yet around Nigeria, but the video might help, so aleast we too can rock one joor 
There you have it.
I will definitely rock this will you?
xoxo
Buiti


instagram
twitter

picture source-google and pininterest

You Might Also Like

29 comments

  1. This is functional, i love it.
    will be waiting for the video:)
    The Beautiful Eagle

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is kinda cool. and for those of us who cant come and eat this food a picture would suffice :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the idea, makes it a lot easier to carry around, super :) Have a great weekend doll x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it convenient to hold and carry also very stylish

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that's some fancy stuff! I wish I could come over for dinner. Happy weekend doll. Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its looks s good , now no need look for a bag keeper during a party. Make the video oh, can't wait to see it
    http://divadiari.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it!
    www.makeupcubicle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this trend! So cute!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I noticed it on Olivia Pope too and I just love it,it'll be easier to carry around an the usual clutch. Waitng for the vid tutorial.
    LHURVE DAVIES

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this trend. :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh, love this new trend! I need to get one of those!!! Thanks for sharing :)
    www.fashionphases.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thats such a good idea for a clutch! Love it
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this trend!

    http://www.abitofstyle4you.blogspot.com

    https://www.facebook.com/abitofstyle
    http://instagram.com/abitofstyle

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kerrys purse is my favourite. I'd love to rock this trend too which is why I am really looking forward to your tutorial.

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gosh! I want this clutch badly. Its so cute and easy to carry around.

    http://entyna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would totally rock this, I love it, especially that first burgundy one and the translucent one ;) xoxo
    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love these bags, great trend!!
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great trend! Like most of them! Thank you for sharing!
    www.imperfectmuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am going to make one for myself asap...I like it. Looks like something I can rock anyday anytime. Off to get me some fine ankara material... hehehe

    Www.mylifeasmoby.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. That black dress is so beautiful!

    ♡Tallia
    Trending In Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  21. Nice one. I love the trend...looking out for your video dearie

    ReplyDelete
  22. WOW wonderful post, thank you.
    http://sophialastyles.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love that trend. Need one.


    http://kapege23.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  24. You have a nice blog! Would you like to follow each other on GFC and Google+?
    Follow me & I’ll follow you back. x
    I’m waiting your answer on my blog!
    Anastasia from Fashionlovin’

    ReplyDelete
  25. It's really lovely!Nice one dear!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images