TAKE TWO!

4:42 AM

OUTFIT DETAILS
DENIM SHIRT-H&M
SKIRT-ASOS
SHOE-ZARA
BAG- VIC BECKHAM
BELT-D&G
Happy New week guys...
 I can't believe we have gone half this month already waoo!!
How was your weekend? mine was so short i had to do alot in just two days.*Sighs*
But seriously can't weekends start from Thursday? #Just asking# 
I recently wore this look and it was denim on denim.
I usually love to rock the denim shirt on denim pants but i just decide to wear a denim skirt today for a change.


  One of the most important rule to know about wearing denim head-to-toe is that your shades of blue don’t have to match. In fact, I think it keeps the look more interesting when lighter denim is paired with a darker wash.


 Don’t limit your style by thinking that denim pieces can only come in the form of shirt and bottoms. It can be everything from knee-length blue jean pencil skirts to denim handbags.



 I think it looks better when the darker color is below and the lighter color on top, as darker color are more slimming on the bottom, creating a much nicer illusion to your proportions



 I paired my denim shirt on my denim skirt, i accessorized using both gold and silver accessories.


Hope you like
xoxo
Buiti 
instagram here
twitter here


That when my pride goes bigger than your praise, lord may i be constantly reminded that its your air i breath...

You Might Also Like

35 comments

  1. I love ur bag!!! Ur nails **LOVE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amaze balls, I love your bag. Did you just blog from work Buiti *smh*. Your hair is nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, love the skirt. And I like that the two don't match in colour. I remember when it was considered a no no to wear different shades of jeans together, I always thought it was nicer though. This is perfect :) Have a great week doll xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good!! The denim on denim look so good on you. Loving your nails here.

    Kreyola Jounerys

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your necklace definitely made a statement doll. Color combination? Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your denim-on-denim look! and yes you are right, because the blue shades are different, they create an amazing contrast and a more striking visual interest! you look amazing in all your pics :) Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving such a lovely comment, I’m following you on G+, I hope you can follow me back to stay in touch.
    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.blogspot.com
    $50 INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY WITH WHITE PLUM!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow you look amazing! Love your skirt and your blog! Thank you for your lovely comment on ours :) would you like to follow eachother? If so just let us know :) xx

    www.junkjournal100.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifuk chika! Love the different tone of shades. :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. defintely looks better with darker color on bottom, and that bag dou.
    Thatnigeriangirl

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the gold details. A fine outfit, you look stunning. x

    Louise
    http://louiseplace.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your skirt! Great look.

    http://www.chimerenicole.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the all denim look! You look hot!
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. double denim is my fave!
    You look very sofisticated and chic<3
    www.kelpasdiary.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Chic lady!!! I love your look.
    www.effortleslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great advice on wearing denim from head to toe! You really did an awesome job at putting this outfit together. I often ask the same question lol...weekends should start from Thursday :) Thanks for visiting my blog earlier.

    Keisha xo
    www.chrysalisgals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look so beautiful...nice combo/outfit

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi babe, you look awesome
    Love your denim outfit (so cool)
    Kisses
    Maggie D.
    The Indian Savage Diary Fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great job on this entry! Stunning photos. Have an awesome day!


    Kenny,
    WHATKENNYHEARTS.COM
    INSTAGRAM @kennydaily / BLOGLOVIN / FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the denim look. U look gorgeous and ur hairdo is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am digging your hair and shoes.,,,*hawt* Nice outfit....

    http://journalofapetitediva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. absolutely love the denim over demin! as always, thanks for your lovely comment in my blog! Keeping touch with your recent updates!
    xx
    http://www.timeless-look.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nice shirt and watch :) M&MFASHIONBITES mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you all for the sweet comment

    ReplyDelete
  24. love the play on the color blue.
    http://www.makedakerr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the D&G belt! :)

    http://fashiionistah.blogspot.dk/

    ReplyDelete
  26. The denim on denim look is always a winner. You nailed it. :)

    http://misslaja.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images