DIY ON A WILD CAT

4:43 AM

Happy New Week Everyone...
How was your weekend? Mine was so sweet as i did a lot of resting, cooking and gisting sha lolol
I was so bored  i had to go to the saloon to loose my hair. I am still going natural as advise because of the damage relaxer and its brother  has done to my hair and i am loving it. I will share a pic with you on my new hair below.
I promised a tutorial on how to make your own Hand Strap Clutch. So below is a tutorial on how i made my Hand Strap Clutch
It easy, just follow these steps.
For these tutorial, i used a purse that was originally in one of my handbags. You know those small purse that comes with a new bag right?  


 I cut out a little of the strap using a scissors


 I did a little measurement with my head tho, just place it in the center carefully. Hold each end with a gum neatly.



 I still retained my long strap, by holding it back together with a gum.

The end result.
 You can still rock it two ways, long strap or as a hand strap clutch hehehhehehe
On Sunday, i rocked my hand strap clutch on my animal print maxi gown and i got compliments on the bag. I love the way i mixed all these color together
Gown- Nameless
Bag-Hand made
Shoe- Mixx





Let me gist you, so i put up a friend's pic as my dp over the weekend and seriously the girl gather, oh Kim K is still a learner where she is lol
One guy who hardly talks to me on my contact now started pinging me because he actually thought that was my hmmmm... hahhahah. Boys will be Boys. I sha led him on for a while until he asked if we could hang out , huh! You and who? lolol... I  go need to improve in my squats sha. It seems the bigger the better lol
Oh! that's my hair progress so far, did you notice my front hair has improved *Now singing"what the lord has done for me, it shall be permanent" whistles away* 

PS; My blog turns one year in 2weeks am still looking for what to do, i feel like my baby is going to be a year old and mama needs to throw a party lol
Any advice?
xoxo
Buiti 

You Might Also Like

37 comments

  1. Short hair looks good on you.....i love animal prints.
    The Beautiful Eagle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tutorial. I like your animal print dress. Happy anniversary in advance. I suggest we hit the club *winks*
    Afolabi Tosyne's blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing and the purse is so cute (i can't believe you made it yourself). I have to say I'm drooling over your natural hair. It looks BEAUTIFUL!!.

    Kreyola Jounerys

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to said genuis in the diy you look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it, really clever!! And the leopard print is stunning, you look gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You lool so beautiful + i love the purse ideal o

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is such a great idea. I Like the double uses.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The tutorial is so easy to follow, and it looks so cute.
    Love the ensemble and your fro makes u look so young
    Divadiari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love what you did with the bad. www.mstomie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice post I will definitely steal the bag

    ReplyDelete
  11. i like ur hair! wow ur blog isnt even a year old yet? seems it's like 3 years old even. good job babe
    www.folasoasis.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this… beautiful look and awesome idea... great creativity doll!
    kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great job! You look so sexy!
    ritaaflyatunova.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look Fantastic. I love the hair.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very creative diy - l like the end result and you look gorgeous in that animal print number.

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. Creativity! I love......nice one gal. #tinka#

    ReplyDelete
  17. this is such an amazing idea! love it

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ah!! Thanks for sharing babe. the result is beautiful and you are rocking that dress!
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the jumpsuit!
    Cool clutch
    xo
    www.laurajanetelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great DIY! The dress looks so good on you, love leopard print!

    xx,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. loving your maxi dress; not many people (including myself) can pull off animal print. you are the exception!

    www.thatgoodgirlchi.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  22. nice maxi, great tutorials too

    http://www.icelaw.me/2014/09/tidebuy-formal-dresses.html

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great tutorials and I am totally in love with these your maxi sha. Happy exercising, the squat never gree me do since. I don give up, if person no like am make em park well lol.

    http://thinkworkandgo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. great diy
    would you like to follow each other? :)
    i'll follow back after that

    www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. love that dress on you
    and thats a nice diy too

    http://www.ann-u.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Nice one dear, love the colour orange with the animal print. I also took out my braids over the weekend.

    www.stylenbeautylounge.com

    ...

    ReplyDelete
  27. You did a great job with the clutch, so easy and yet chic!!!
    Love your dress too ;) xoxo
    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. Stick to the Natural Look..You look amazing ---you cant trade a natural look for a relaxer that is my opinion...
    ririzmusings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Really easy to do and yet beautiful...loveet!

    Missed reading your posts
    X
    Ujesta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Your dress is lovely and your hair is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Fine girl.....
    Alika!

    ReplyDelete
  32. love that purse that was quite innovative

    ReplyDelete
  33. Smh at the thirsty guys lol. Nice tutorial, I might try it out. I love your dress and your hair looks amazing.

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images