FASHION FACE-OFF XII

3:18 AM


Alas! Fashion face -off is here, yeah!!*doing my moon walk* hehehehehe
Its been a month since the last fashion face-off and am so sorry about that.
 Firstly i had a guy send me pictures, then later a girl and i couldn't just have a fashion face-off between a man and woman. Wasn't clicking joor
So finally i had pictures from two gorgeous ladies.
Both have different styles , i thick one of them dresses boho and the other dresses girly, girly lolol.
Enough of the talk, lets meet them.
I am Ike Chioma, a recent graduate of Electronic Engineering. I love to read, to sew, to surf the net and to lazy around all day eating cereals.
I can't go out without my wrist watch. I feel like my wrist is
naked or something.. Visit her blog here






My name is Okocha Emmanuella, a graduate from Madonna university, I hail from Delta state.. I seriously can't do without my phone. My igran handle is @mz_emmah







Ok, there you have it
Who should be our fashionista of the week?
Chioma or Emmanuella?
Remember highest no of vote wins
To participate in next week's fashionista of the week
send 8 full pictures of you to my email
beautycindy2002@yahoo.com and a brief intro

Here is how to comment...
Google account users-write your comment, click send, it will re-direct you to sign in your Google account, when you done signing in then click send.
Non-Google Account Users-write your comment, click on the box written Google, scroll and choose anonymous then click send.
xoxo
Buiti

instragram@buitii
twitter@buiti

You Might Also Like

52 comments

  1. Hard to pick one when the all look stunning

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got so confused for a minute. At first it was the red, green, and blue outfit. Then I was scrolling down and saw a lot of killer looks. They are all so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For me it's ike chioma al the way ... she combines her colours well... her hat is another thing that trills me... she fashionable... my best part of her pix is whr she was in white with her hat and red shoe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They both rock their outfit really well, I lending more to Okocha Emmanuella. Love all her pairing.

    Kreyola Jounerys

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both ladies rocking it! Great post :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chioma is versatile so i piick her

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely ladies enmuella is more stylish

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chioma is boho beauty, u right

    ReplyDelete
  9. They all stylish but i more for chioma

    ReplyDelete
  10. great outfits,
    very stunning and great pairing
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  11. All of these looks are amazing! xo, Hayley www.dailydoseofdarling.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. It just has to be ella

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both ladies are killing it, love Emmanuella's style.
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Emmanuella definitely

    ReplyDelete
  15. Emma all the way!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Emma all the way!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. They both look stunning and have great style....buuuuut I think I'll have to go with Ike Chioma. I love the way she rocks her headgears.
    www.ironyoflhurve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hahahaha! Am I suppose to comment on this post Buiti? This is super cool, I mean the post in general. Emmanuella is fashionable too and I love her last outfit. Ella where did you get the skirt from, is it tailor made? Its gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. U very fashionable too dear luh all ur outfits... D skirt is tailor made I sew too..

      Delete
  19. Hmm this is a hard one but....Chioma gets my vote.

    www.fafresh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. The two ladies look lovely BUT I'll go with Ella cuz she showed the classy, chic nd lots more side. Her outfits were sorted out properly. Btw, that red jumpsuit is amazing! I vote Emmanuella! ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  21. The two ladies look lovely BUT I'll go with Ella cuz she showed the classy, chic nd lots more side.Her outfits were sorted out properly nd that jumpsuit is....amaaaazing. I vote Emmanuella! ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  22. I will go with emmanuela #tinkoko#

    ReplyDelete
  23. Cool post idea! My vote goes to Chioma. You go girl!

    http://lonelywarriorstylediary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. I would go for Ella...
    Her outfit looks more put together and mature...
    Shoes are very important to me, I don't dig Chiomas' shoes...Ella got ma vote

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh mehn.......they are both beautiful....Grr...

    Tibs Tells Tales

    ReplyDelete
  26. they both look great......but Emmanuella pips the post; she has my vote!

    www.thatgoodgirlchi.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great looks both are beautiful
    http://oneusefashion.wordpress.com/2014/09/10/beautiful-prom-dresses-from-tidebuy-com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. They're both beautiful but I love the last girl's look

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Both look fab but my vote goes for Emannuella!
    xx
    http://www.junewantsitall.com/

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thanks guys the winner has been announced

    ReplyDelete
  31. Like outfit number : 2,3,10,11 :) M&MFASHIONBITES mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love that red skirt!!
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images