A WOMAN'S FINGER, THE NEW KEY HOLDER?

1:57 AM

Wetin dey happen? (What is happening?)
Oh waoo! this is the longest i have being away from my blog and am so sorry about it. I was so busy all through last week, as i was helping a friend move and you know how that is.
Finally on Sunday i had free time to quickly do this video that i had promised you all.
The annoying part is that i tried uploading all through yesterday and trust me when i say i tire. Na wa for our network sha.
I was loading one video for 8 hours! If na visa i dey find, them for don stamp me since na mtshewww.....
The only option i hard was to split the video into two so the upload can be faster Hallelujah!! it worked
If you new here feel free and watch my other videos on how to have a clean and health vagina here  and how to press a man's mumu button here
Last week, i went to watch a movie at the cinema as we were queuing to buy ticket, in front of me were some chicks hugging and pecking each other, I noticed one of them left and immediately the other ladies started their gossip. One said, "I can't believe she is still engaged to Kunle for four years". Waoo! another screamed. Omo na so i shift come front make i hear well, well and trust me they had nothing good to say about the lady. Why do men engaged women for too long? Oya watch my amebo gist.


Still having problem viewing? use your laptop or the web version of your phone
I can't wait to read your comments
 xoxo 
Buiti

Ensure you visit everyday all through this week as i will be making up for my late post daily


instragram@buitii
twitter@buiti
you tube channel@buiti christian

You Might Also Like

17 comments

  1. wow, you are so write and am forwarding this to my boo. Make e no try me ohh lol.

    http://thinkworkandgo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol you presented some great points here. I totally agree with you, some girls expectations are too much while some guys take way too long. Love that you presented both sides to this argument. For me too o, No long engagement , three months is too long sef!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice post, but could not see the video.new post on blog in ten minutes so check it out.. http://jenniquecreatives.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so point, asin you head the nail on the head. Like damn 4yrs? na thats just too much highest a yr, if the guy is delaying me omo i will just simply say you dont seem ready bye bye. Am not about to wait till i have reach age i no go fit born again then mother in law will now be on my neck again.
    www.thatnigeriangirl.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Experience has taught me all that you have discussed. It so good to hear you laid it all out. Long engagement is not for me, if you pop the question, the planning of it is how long it will take for me to wait. I think 4 months is a good enough time to plan for a wedding etc. Nice video.

    Kreyola Jounerys

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol why pop the question if you aint ready? Buiti you like amebo sha lol
    www.tosyne101.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh too bad Buiti, I couldn't watch this video, have been trying since morning. *Phew* I wiill keep trying though. Will hve to view the video before I comment properly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol!! Wahala don happen ooo.... Hand na keyholder!? Hahaha... You'll kill me shy, but well said. Enjoyed it!

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow this is abosutely great. I dey feel you babe! Hope you don't mind me rebloging this topic on my blog really feel like uploading this video there.

    You and all these your gestures eh. Hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Buiti and amebo! I agree with you though but on the other hand is the lady. Nobody forced you to turn into the lady of the rings. Watch out for yourself.
    www.ironyoflhurve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Some men are wicked ! If u not ready y pop the question

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beauty Ameboooooo, u don amebo pass me, Sha as for the ladies...I know the don't have more than one customer, so if Customer A isn't forthcoming Switch to B.....Abi ah lie?

    http://www.icelawblog.com/2014/08/railway-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Finally watched this video, its hilarious. My dear Okada people are married but I don't want an Okada wedding biko, but 4years is way to much to wait for a guy. You are so right Buiti, I bet you can do this for a living (ameboing). The way you roll your eyes hehehe. And oh your hair is lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images