TREND ALERT!! BRAID IT TO THE LEFT

5:08 AM

Happy new month guys....
Welcome to the month of greatness!
Thank You all for the warm messages, i appreciate mwahh!!
Have you noticed the new braid trend in town? You trust me to always be on the know for what is trending na lol..
Beyonce has got everyone singing 'to the left, to the left " with this her amazing box braid. Am so loving this trend.
Recently here in Naija, i have seen a lot of chicks on this hairstyle


When i first saw this hairstyle, i couldnt help but fall in love with it. I so want to make mine but you all know my hair is still undergoing surgery hehehehehe
We have recently seen this trend on Toke and i love hers more...
Maybe because her braids looks more neatly braided, duno sha

 Kanu's wife Amarachi also look gorgeous on it too




 The trick to rocking this trend are...
1. Use the color that matches your skin tone, please remember beyonce is light skinned so are some of the ladies on display so be careful not to use a loud color on dark skin
2. Ensure that the length of the braid is up to your waist line
3. All hair braided shouldn't be to full. So it doesn't put too much weight on that part of the face. If it is to heavy, it will cause hair breakage because of the weight
So run to your stylist and let him braid your hair for you to the left, to the left lolol
Will you rock this hair?
xoxo
Buiti



instragram@buitii
twitter@buiti

You Might Also Like

33 comments

  1. lol...very soon it'll be to the right....lmao
    I love it on Toke too
    New Post

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the hairstyle too, nicee post these are lovely pictures.. i would have gone to do mine but my hair is still grow, just a baby now.. http://jenniquecreatives.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow loving the trend. I love Bey!
    www.tosyne101.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the hair but toke tho copy copy things.
    www.deemako.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The trend is beautiful.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's OK but personally I can't do it, it wouldn't fit me. Looks really good on Bey.
    www.ironyoflhurve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think that looks really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. it isnt all that to me. We did this in secondary school, side shuku. but isnt that bad
    www.thatnigeriangirl.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute style but it doesn't fit everybody!!
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Its not really what I would decided to have but it do looks good on you.

    xx Lori
    http://fabeau-trends.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  11. looks good on them.. wouldn't b doing it tho :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is indeed a beautiful trend!! Absolutely loving it!! Now i need to start learning how to do those braids haha!!
    PSPS: Just came across your blog, and i am already loving it!!! <3

    http://anshul90.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. lol, I wanted to do that but since my hair is natural, they said it would look really rough. So am stuck with either doing a weave or kinky braids. Bummer but I love the hair style.

    http://thinkworkandgo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If they say it is too rough you can blow dry your hair first or stretching it using threading technique. It should help.

      http://journalofapetitediva.blogspot.com

      Delete
  14. They all look really nice and i love Bey's length, but not sure the trend is for me. Anything that would pull my hair and cause any form of headache isnt for me...lol. Toke nailed it.

    www.stylefash25.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I always assumed box braids were braids with squared sections?? I could be wrong but I do totally agree that this style isn't for everyone. I would probably end up looking like an alien from an undiscovered planet

    ReplyDelete
  16. Is it me or is beyonce's own not facing the right? Then toke's own to the left? I like the girl whose braids was wine color. Can you find the picture of the back? i might consider doing it soon.

    http://journalofapetitediva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely style!! Very chic and sexy. :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. Woww the braids are amazing !!!! I have always been wanting to do so but just cant find the right time .. :D

    Anyway wanna follow each other on GFC & Bloglovin ? Do let me know, I'll follow back.. :)
    www.smallnhot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love it. Better drink panadol before starting.
    http://divadiari.blogspot.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  20. To the left, to the left lol

    ReplyDelete
  21. I recently made mine nice. Chioma

    ReplyDelete
  22. The length is my issue sha but I like

    ReplyDelete
  23. The length is my issue sha but I like

    ReplyDelete
  24. Done this long time ago but don't mind doing it again..nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I know these would look good on me my natural hair is long and the style would fit me well

    ReplyDelete
  26. I know this would look good on me. My natural hair is long and I am very beautiful can't wait to get it done Friday and beyonce"s color fits my complexion 🎉👍🏽😎

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images