LEATHER: 3 WAYS...

4:42 AM

Happy weekend!!
How are you guys? Gosh! This Ebola has got every one greeting via Bluetooth lol
Let's get serious here, the way at which people are spreading false gist of Ebola on social media is scary.
First, i heard kola nut will help, now it is salt and water? Common Nigerians!! Must we play with this thing?
Instead of spreading false rumors, please let help spread the news on Ebola, because as it is so many people have not heard about this disease.
I pray that the good lord protects his children, so none of us will get infected in Jesus name, Amen.
Ok, back to the day's post. I want to share with you the different looks of me on leather. 
I was going through my draft earlier and i found out i already have three looks of me on leather. 
A leather skirt here a leather trouser here and a leather gown here .
These are different simple ways i styled my leathers 

  Look 1
Here i wore a ruffle leather skirt on an over-sized sweater, i finished the look with a colored pumps
You can wear this to church, hang out with the girls or a date with your man 


 Look 2
I wore a white leather dress on a white pump. You will notice the gold details on the shoe. I did not want to draw the attention out from the gown so i had lil accessories on. This you can wear to a wedding( i know the wedding rules, but i sure like to break rules lol) or to church like i did



 Look 3
I wore a leather pant on a sheer blouse and a black shoe. I spiced up the look with a leopard turban and chunky bracelets. This you can wear to a date night, which i did after i made my hair shhh....




There you have it, which is your favorite leather look on me?
I have a video coming up soon and i can't wait to share, you all know how my videos are hehehehe
Keep you fingers crossed and watch out for my next post.

xoxo
Buiti  

instragram@buitii
twitter@buiti

You Might Also Like

32 comments

  1. All 3 i like....and Amen to your prayers oh it's getting scary.
    House Of Tara Beauty On the Go

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the 1st look.

    www.tosyne101.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking Feisty there babe! i love the last pics in leather pants.

    StyleandBeautyLounge

    ............

    ReplyDelete
  4. love! lovve! the first look :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite is the white outfit. I really like the shoe.

    http://journalofapetitediva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the looks are cool,♍y fav is look two though.
    www.ironyoflhurve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love look 1 and look 3

    That all white look is so chic!

    xx
    www.mzcocoh.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love look 1 the best, its stylish and edgy :) And yes, I'm pretty freaked about Ebola too. I hope a cure is found asap and it stops spreading!
    xx
    www.JuneWantsItAll.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing leather skirt!

    http://beautyfollower.blgospot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving the 2nd look. Clean and crisp!

    www.fafresh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute looks. Loving the white especially.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable looks! Loving look two the best! So simple and clean..thanks again for stopping by my blog! :)

    PoshNPetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You styled em all well gal. Concerning the Ebola, - we African's can be so nonsensitive sometimes, its appalling. Smh!

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the gown. U rocked it well.kudos

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love them all! Looking good.
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Girl you look fab in leather! The ruffled skirt is EVERYTHING!! <3

    xo xo
    Marina
    http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  17. It´s scary no just the illness itself but how people play with it, I join you with prays... These looks look amazing! specially the first one, the skirt is great.
    Kisses
    Fashion Avenue
    http://fashionavenueabc.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the second look and the oversized sweater super chic
    http://divadiari.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have never worn leather before, love your outfits!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. all your looks are sweet and cute.. http://jenniquecreatives.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the third look.

    http://thinkworkandgo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. hmmmm, the three looks are great...maybe i like third look, cos i want a leather pant so bad.

    http://www.icelawblog.com/2014/08/out-and-about-birthday-post.html

    ReplyDelete
  23. I like the the 2 look alot. Very me! All the looks are cute though. I see your comments late because you send them via the contact form. So sorry for the delay and responds =).

    Kreyola Jounerys

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you all for visiting Mwah!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hmm... I love them all but I think #2 is my absolute favorite!

    xo, Kenya

    ReplyDelete
  26. The white is everything love! Love! Love! http://fabglamdiary.blogspot.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  27. Tough pick between look 1 and 2. Think I'll go for look 2. Lovely looks!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images