GREEN WITH ENVY

1:52 AM

JUMPSUIT-ASOS
SHOE-QUPID
NECK PIECE- LICIOUS BEADS

TGIF!!
Let me start by appreciating all those who sent me BB messages,mails etc.. thanking me for my last video, i appreciate. If you missed it view here
I wore this pink Multi-colored floral jumpsuit recently to a house party and trust me it was so comfy as i felt like cat woman hehehehehe..


I can't remember why i was laughing here lol
 I can see the weekend from a distance and all i see are movies, ice cream, more ice-cream, saloon and yeah my bed. What do you see?


I paired my floral jumpsuit with my green swede pumps and a green neck piece. I pulled back my hair, so i can have an illusion of a longer neck line.
Did you notice my cuff earring in the first pick? I opted for something small wasn't feeling the big ones anyways.

Its Friday already people!! Gist me, how did your week go?  I feel so sad over the death of the Dr Ameyo Stella Adadevoh who tried to save Patrick Sawyers life. She is indeed a National Hero.
On a lighter note am glad Dr Kent is now free of  Ebola after gong through the treatment.
God Be Praised!!
There is hope for Africans.


Let the glory of the Lord shine on you....
xoxo
Buiti
instragram@buitii
twitter@buiti

Add Licious beads 2ADBC1A6

You Might Also Like

33 comments

  1. Buiti be looking good! Love your jumpsuit
    www.tosyne101.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This jumpsuit is beautifullllll and teaming it with the green suede pumps killed the look. Once again your hair is lovely Buiti. As for my weekend, I sense boredooooom! Have a blessed day.
    www.realcilverly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That jumpsuit is gorgeous! I love the bright pop of color. Thanks for sharing! -Jessi
    www.confessionsofacollegejournalist.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now this is what I call gorgeous....super fab

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking good in ur floral jumpsuit. Rocking the beads. Mi likey.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely jumpsuit and i love ur cuff earrings

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look stunning.that jumpsuit is a beauty
    Have a lovely weekend
    Keep intouch
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  8. This jumpsuit fit you so well. Beautiful! Have a lovely weekend gal.

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice jumpsuit, i love the colors, funny pics.
    xoxo
    http://christie-herrera.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow!....This is a very beautiful combo...

    ReplyDelete
  11. The jumpsuit is beautiful and fits you like a glove.
    http://divadiari.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your weekend plans. Lol. Somebody bring me ice cream. Your cuff earrings have made it to my wishlist.
    You look great dear

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look stunning in that cool outfit

    ReplyDelete
  14. amazing look
    http://walidnamouri.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. cute ! cute! cute ! The colours in this floral print are so appealing . I love it.

    www.stylenbeautylounge.com

    ..........

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am coming to steal your shoes and beads. Enough said!!

    http://journalofapetitediva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Work it mama!! Love your jumpsuit.
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely.
    Www.damiesdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. You would have rocked a belt on the jumpsuit.

    ReplyDelete
  20. THANKS DEAR FOR YOUT BIG POSITIVE ENERGY!!!! <33 LOVE IT !
    http://thegrisgirl.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  21. So happy there is a working cure so far for the 'Ebola' virus. BuitiI had to go watch those videos oo, very interesting to watch. This floral pattern is mesmerizing! looove it with those heels. My weekend has been fantastic, I hope you are having a good week too?

    XX

    www.mzcocoh.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nice look...very floral like the ones they wear to the Bahamas... lol @catwoman. I can see ur cuff earings o, I wonder where I can get 1 in this my hood.
    Thanks for helping me out with the blog address...I appreciate

    ReplyDelete
  23. Absolutely stunning!! the jumpsuit is really beautiful, but the best is how it fits you. You look great.
    Kisses
    Fashion Avenue
    http://fashionavenueabc.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Cute jumpsuit. I also love your necklace, I'm looking around for something like that myself.

    Kreyola Jounerys

    ReplyDelete
  25. Cute jumpsuit; I love the floral print.
    All the best in the new week.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow you look absolutely stunning in the floral jumpsuit!

    www.steffysstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. looking gorg dear

    http://www.ann-u.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. The jumpsuit is so nice. Planning on how to steal it lol. I love the patterns on it. Lovely!

    BuzzedbyBeauty

    ReplyDelete
  29. You look so beautiful on this dearie. Nice combo

    ReplyDelete
  30. NICE
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2014/08/my-serenity.html

    ReplyDelete
  31. Aww I love your jumpsuit b. I need one in my life oh! Plus the cuff earrings!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images