STACK RING

3:49 AM

This weekend, i was planing to go to my family house, then mumsy called
Mum: Mama, how are you?
Me: Fine Mummy
Mum: Have you fixed your wedding date?
Me: ermm.. .. I can't here you, mum let me call you back
lolol
Aaah! When did i get engaged sha?
I had to cut the calls Naija Mum's are so eager to want to share aseobi ooo
Mum relax you will share hehehehehe...

Over the weekend I saw a lady wearing about four rings on one finger and it took me back to late 90's of Shori, Shori lolol..
When Indian movies was all we watched and those beautiful Indian women adorn them self with beautiful jewelries and this was one of them
STACK RINGS!!
Happy New Week Everyone....
How was your weekend?
Mine? Well let's just say I was working all through jare... This weekend thing sometimes I don't think it works me .* sighs*
If you are a jewelry kind of person like me, you will want to rock this.
Below are stacked rings. They are some how similar to cuff rings. But we stacked ring you can wear more than two on your finger.









 It was a super hot trend in 2012 and am sure in 2015 we might see a comeback.
The stack ring can be worn on any out fit.
It comes in different patterns 


It also comes in different shapes






 Its is pretty in which ever way.
So who will rock this?

xoxo
Buiti

follow me on Instagram @buitii

Pic credit

You Might Also Like

32 comments

  1. A stack wedfing band will look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good.... I should go get some for myself

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always wanted to try stack rings, specially nowadays when everyone sells them. Probably should give it a try!
    Lovely post!

    Tanya
    www.stripesnvibes.com
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would totally rock any of them! Happy new week, doll!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love stick rings!! :)

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/
    twitter.com/floralandsmiles

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not a trend fan but i'll love this trends....it's really cute.
    Ejor tell mumcy to calm down you hear, besides you have to get my Peruvian hair ready for the maid of honour *wink*
    The Beautiful Eagle

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not a fan of wearing rings, so this does not appeal to me. Great post and Lol to our African mothers.

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. To be honest, rings are a major crush and a must to me. I honestly don't know which one I like most but I know it's definitely a trend I'm following!
    www.fashionteacup.blogspot.com ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You choose a lot of gorgeous things!!

    Rosa
    Styleyourselfinstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lol your mother is so like mine - mothers mean well though. Btw, those rings are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like this jewelry trend, I have a few stacked rings that I like to wear together or apart!

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely a ring fan!!
    www.officialfantasy.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love stack rings!!
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing rings!
    ritaaflyatunova.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. OF COURSE i would rock this. anyone who knows me well knows I am a sucker for jewelry. lovely collage babe
    www.folasoasis.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. nice inspo
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love stacked rings. I am so loving this post.

    Kay of Pure & Complex
    www.purecomplex.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love stacked rings!

    http://miralabelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love these! I've already got a wedding band, but I've got to stack the rings on another finger! T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love rings and looking forward to get one of the stack ring. Lovely post. http://sophialastyles.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  21. I will totally rock this trend! As a matter of fact, I'm looking for some pretty dainty ones myself. I love all the different shapes they are coming out with as well.

    xo,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh yeah I'm in love with this trend for such a long time!!! ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
  23. I will definitely rock it. Happy New Year dear.

    http://thinkworkandgo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Loving the trend. I plan on picking a lot of these.

    Kreyola Jounerys | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  25. looool your mom wailing. But am not really a ring person self but they look so good.
    www.thatnigeriangirl.net

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love jewels!! ;)
    Kisses from Spain.
    Xoxo, P.

    My Showroom

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love the rings..... Naija mums sha....lol

    http://journalofapetitediva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images