10 FASHION TIPS AND TRICK +1

2:04 AM

Its been a while i did a post on fashion and beauty tips.
So today i will be giving out 10 fashion tips and trick and my usual plus one.
How far?
How you all doing?
I hope the week is moving smooth for you?
Did you miss me? confess joor lolol....
 Below are simple trick we should know, although some of us might already know a few of them.
Oya let's go!

1. To remove red wine stain, use salt.
Just sprinkle a little on the cloth and wash off afterwards.

2. Ensure you wash your new jeans twice before taking them to the tailor. Why? Because jeans will always shrink in length when washed.
Now you know why your jeans is jumping up

3. If you get an oil stain on your favorite handbag, coat the mark with baby powder and let it stand overnight. By morning, the stain should be gone. If a bit still remains, repeat the process until the stain is completely gone.


4. Blot, don’t rub, when you spill something on your clothes. Wiping or rubbing will actually further ingrain the stain into the weave 

5. The best at-home method to keep diamonds sparkling: liquid dishwasher and an old toothbrush.


6. Everyday bras should be replaced every six to eight months, as that’s when they start to lose elasticity and support.

7. Looking for an easy trick to make your bare legs look longer? Try pumps the same color of your skin, which gives the illusion that your legs extend a few extra inches. 

fashion tips

8. You bought a pants an its a bit too tight? Let them air dry and stretch the waistband by hand (or with a hairdryer) while they’re still damp.

9. For guaranteed weight loss, I advise people to follow my A, B, C’s – no Alcohol, Bread or processed Carbs.

10. Having trouble getting your zipper up?  Rub the zipper “teeth” with a bar of soap or wax candle

You know i love my plus one lolol...

+1  To have a smooth face like mine*tongue out* ensure you bathe with hot water.
This is the same reason Barbers use very warm water on his face after shaving him.

xoxo
Buiti

follow me on Instagram @buitii

 Credit  here    here  here

You Might Also Like

35 comments

  1. Interesting tips!! I've done number 8 before. Lol!! Replace bra every six months though? All I can say. ECOMINI ECOMINI ECOMINI!! Lol!

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great helpful tips need to keep the red wine one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are wonderful tips. I only get rid of my bras when the elastics start wearing off. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely tips and tricks.i am so guilty of no 6, hehehehe*balogun here I come need to change those bras*

    And the +1 tips I beg to differ,it's not really advisable using very warm water everytime,well it can be used every other days.
    Thanks for sharing g I learnt one or two from it.

    Bolateethole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I forgot to do, I love your outfit especially the one on IG,it's a good pre-wedding shoot,if you don't mind,thank me later for the tips. I will make sure leboo and I photocopy you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, these are really helpful beauty/life hacks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great tips dear.....that plus one is a useful for me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Never heard before about baby powder on oil stains - that's great, I'll keep it in mind, thanks!

    Rosa
    Styleyourselfinstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What fab tips! I need to try your ABCs! T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great tips girl! I like the flesh tone heel idea to make your legs look loner!

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omg! I defenitely keep these tips!! they´re great, and I havent thought about it before! I feel stupid now lol
    Kisses
    Fashion Avenue
    http://fashionavenueabc.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I did not know about #2 and #4, great tips!
    and the last part hahahaha!!!

    Shalay
    http://itsjustshalay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ótima dica amei a postagem, tenha um final de semana abençoado.
    Vídeo Novo: https://www.youtube.com/user/NekitaReis/channel
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello gorgeous lady in blue - thanks for the above amazing tips especially tip 7. Thanks ever so much nne

    ReplyDelete
  15. Interesting lovely tips . http://sophialastyles.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great tips and I especially agree about the washing of the jeans until it shrink...learn it the hard way :(.

    Kreyola Jounerys | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is some very useful information. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great tips. Bookmarking this now
    How have you been??
    Divadiari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow!
    I read everything with great attention, some tips are brand new for me, number 1 for example :)))

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great tips.

    http://thinkworkandgo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great, very interesting post!
    ritaaflyatunova.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. seriously, these are the best tips!!

    http://marciabcreative.blogspot.ca/2015/02/the-truth-working-in-fashion.html

    ReplyDelete
  23. Awesome post! Thanks for the tips :)

    http://whalespa.net

    ReplyDelete
  24. Verrrrry useful tips. Thnks for sharing.

    trendwithgloria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Verrrrrry useful tips. Thanks for sharing.

    trendwithglloria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great ideas! I will recommend this to my mom.

    Wholesale Clothing

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images