LET BLOGGING BEGIN!!

4:36 AM

Now singing* Because am happy, clap along if you feel that...... lol
Hello Fam!
I don't know where to start from *covers face*
I will like to thank every one who wished me HBD and every one who congratulated me. Oh my! 
I never knew i was this loved *bating my lashes*
Those awesome bloggers who featured me, God bless you all.
This year, God will visit every single lady reading this blog. 
As he has done for me, he will do more for you.
I have a story to tell, but one day I will tell my story and inspire a lot of women that God is not asleep.
He listens and in his time, Kai! he will surprise you.
Just relax and breath.
Some people know my story already and some don't but behind this smiling face was once a girl who has been through alot.
Trust your maker...
 Omo if you see the way people just they greet me like say I be married woman lolol
Ha! The feeling no be here ooo


The Sun on this day was massive, you can see from the pics.


Outfit- Forever 21
Jean- Random
Shoe-Shoe Republica LA


I recently rocked this floppy hat on an all white outfit.
Have you noticed I am rocking white a lot lolol...
This Buiti sef, you no dey see hammatan?
( Buiti didn't you notice the hammatan)
I see oo... I just like being me and if being me, means being different , then am fine with that.
Let me praise my sister for buying me this jean as my birthday gift.
I am not one to wear high waist jean because I use to think I was straight lol
But I see hips, do you? Aleast small na*shines teeth*





Hope you like?
If its your first time here, feel free to go through all my previous posts and see what I do.
Thank you all once again and a happy new year.
Let blogging begin!

xoxo
Buiti


follow me on Instagram @buitii

You Might Also Like

42 comments

  1. Nice combo....i envy u oooo, I can't dare white on white....never ever tried it before. I hope this year will feature realistic slimming therapies for some of us trying to shed excess tummy fat, make we sef start to dey wear high waist jean without girdle. Looking forward to learn a lot this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mami ooooo, you are always on point, I love this your super duper all white outfit. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Errrmmm the ying to your yang looks like a Nigerian actor....is he? can't wait to read the love story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your blog so much, love the outfit, many congrats to you dear, God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, dear!!!
    You look great, fab heels :)))

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year doll...you look amazing, love the hat :))) I hope you have a very blessed week :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year and your hat looks super good on you.

    Kreyola Jounerys | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking hot as always my dear. Congrats once again and I look forward to more posts. Also I look forward to the wedding photos. nne you deserve nothing but the very best

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful in white!

    Lu | www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. awwww buuiiitttiii am still so happy for you. But men i dnt like wearing white cus am too lazy to keep it white lool, you look nice dou
    www.thatnigeriangirl.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. forward that shoe asap!once again congrats...i know the feel.

    bolateethole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I got you this heart but you didn't like it! It looks good on you, nice outfit

    ReplyDelete
  13. Okay you had me singing the song. I love that song and I love this outfit. Too cute. All White everything

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous dear! great all white look!
    kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. You glowing already ooo.. Naso proposal dey bi? wow!! :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. I spot our rock..... Hehehehehe
    You're glowing already nne

    ReplyDelete
  17. So pretty! I love white jeans, they're my fave! You look so good in your whole outfit. :))

    xx,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous, and sprizzing live as usual!!!! Love your shoes!!

    Rosa
    Styleyourselfinstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look gorgeous!!!
    www.officialfantasy.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. You look gorgeous and divine.

    http://entyna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy New Year! You look amazing in this look. Love the way you look in hats. You need to wear them more often.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet message.

    Love,
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great post! I so love your shoes. Happy Wednesday! :)

    xoxo;
    WHATKENNYHEARTS.COM
    Like On Facebook
    Follow On Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  23. White on white. It can't get any better than that. You look good darling. Happy belated birthday and Happy New Year. Wishing great things.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Glad to see your back. Looking forward to your 2015 fashion picks.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love the outfit, and who said high waist pants doesn't fit you. You look great dear!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Lol I see hips too. You rocked this all white look. I love the addition of the floppy hat and the cute heels.

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love all white look, that hat is fab!!! ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love the pop of color. Now this is white done right!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Okay diva! You are serving it up in this look! Absolutely gorgeous! I love the heels and the hat especially!

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. You look so good in white; lovely neon sandals too.

    ReplyDelete
  31. You look fabulous . I love your shoes and hat.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Great way to start of the new year!
    Love white on white. Always classy!
    You look amazing! And u r just glowing!

    ReplyDelete
  33. OMG LOVE the hat!!!!! This outfit is on point! Can't wait to see what you do on the blog this year!
    http://miralabelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Asa nwa forever
    Happy new year dear
    Stylebyenkay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Lovely pics! I adore your hat. I heard the "Happy" song today while driving in my car and danced along as I drove. :) T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. I love your outfit especially the hat and sandal.....

    http://journalofapetitediva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images