HOW I STYLE MY HAIR

5:52 AM

Thank you all for always visiting I appreciate every click...
So I  promised to do a post on my hair and I just have to fulfill it.
Happy weekend guys!
How are you all doing?
This weekend I will be showing you 3 ways I style my natural hair.
My hair is about 8months old and I have had to cut it 4 times already in those 8months
Just because I wanted to go completely natural.
It's hard letting your long hair go, but it has definitely been worth it for me because my front hair has improved
 Below are hair product I use

rapid hair repair, shampoo and conditioner
Shea butter/Ori

Look 1
Flat Twist.
This is as simple as twisting your hair.
I part my hair in 3 sections so it will be easy for my because my hair is full.
Below are the steps.
I part a little out and I apply shea butter
 

 Then i twist

 When I get to the end I roll it round to form a nut so it stays


I was done with 2 steps.
I took all these pictures at night oo

Last step done

 The following day I loosed it and spread it with my hands and this was the final result



Look 2
An updo aka police cap
The following day, I just weaved one side of my hair all the way round and left the middle hair.
Who plaited police cap?


 Look 3
Bantu Knot
I have previously done a step by step procedure on how to achieve this look.
If you missed it click here
For this look, I also applied 
Shea butter and
Leave in conditioner
I like to apply a lot of hair cream on my hair and that because I hate dryness. I love healthy and shinny hair.



So I loosed it the following day and this below was the result.
Okay these are the 3 looks I will share today, i will share more looks in some other post
I hope this has answered your questions

xoxo
Buiti

Add me on IG for more @buitii

You Might Also Like

41 comments

  1. I like the flat twist out. I can't seem to understand how it is done. By the way I nominated you for the Nigerian blog awards, I hope you win.

    Http://journalofapetitediva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! this is lovely..can i use my hair tho i retouched last 4 months ago +must it be the same produst you ued? i have ori but the hair product i used is vitalis by organic,my hair is breaking seriously,i just loosed my braid after a month and some weeks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair is gorgeous!! Love all the looks :)) Have a sweet weekend :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so cute. I love the flat twists.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i don't understand will you shampoo and condition the hair first?

    ReplyDelete
  6. what the rapid hair repair used for? is it a must i apply rapid hair repair?

    ReplyDelete
  7. This lovely. it look nice on you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It show shine and softness so this product must work beauty. Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all the styles!! So pretty :)

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/
    twitter.com/floralandsmiles

    ReplyDelete
  10. arghhh! ur hair is so beautiful, the 1st look is my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  11. the flat twist out is simply amazing; absoluteky love it!

    www.thatgoodgirlchi.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks beautiful :)

    Have a great weekend ,many Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely hair post! Pretty :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your hair is beautiful babe.... I wish i had the heart to let my hair go

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi sweetie
    so amazing tips!
    Cool hairstyle and great products
    kisses
    Maggie D.
    Fashion Blog Maggie Dallospedale fashion diary

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love using shea butter in my hair, but it does leave it weighed down a bit at times. Loving this post.

    Kay of Pure & Complex
    www.purecomplex.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love flat twist outs..that's what I do to achieve my curls..they come out even more amazing when my stylist does my hair but I'm not bad at it either LOL. You look cute in all 3 looks!

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Shea butter is great stuff, isn't it? I've been using it on my feet. My heels had been so rough. Shea butter is transforming that, though. :) T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I use shear butter for hair n body too, nice stuff the 2nd look is my favourite... #ketchalovesbuiti

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the hair styles!!
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. for some weird reason my hair never coroperates with me. When i take off this locs i will try it again.
    Thatnigeriangirl.net

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh I didn't know it's as simple as that. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  23. How talented can one be? Buiti your hair is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  24. I haven't tried flat twist out before, it is beautiful how it turned out with yours, will try it, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wooooow, these is so nice, should try it soon. Thanks for sharing. Barr Demmielicious.

    ReplyDelete
  26. great looks, I recently went natural and I'm out of ideas. Thanks for the isnpiration

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. You do that alone?? that´s mad!! sometimes I have to ask my bf to make things to me cause I´m not able lol!! I also need a miracle for my hair as it´s so burn :-(
    Kisses
    Fashion Avenue
    http://fashionavenueabc.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  28. woow, i love the look... wish i can rock this hair but my hair is way too long.

    http://adeotidaramola.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Lovely to hear how to style your hair. Lovely post.
    http://sophialastyles.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  30. Looks so stylish, all the ways you've styled it!

    xx,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Girl, i want your hair!!! What product did you use to colour your hair?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cant remember oo but it wasn't that expensive i guess about 250 naira or so

      Delete
    2. Sigh. I really want to colour mine too but I don't want to do trial & error :(

      Delete
    3. I will find out in my next visit. But you can use dark and lovely too

      Delete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images