8 RANDOM TRENDS THAT WILL COME BACK IN 2015

2:34 AM

 So, I was going through my phone and I saw some 2014 trends that really stood the test of time
What's up peeps?
How is your week going? I hope you all having a fab week?
I was able to pick out 8 random trends that I think will still find its way in 2015.
I may be wrong but these are my picks 
Let's Go!!

Beard Gang
This trend found its way in 2014 with grand style and now every one I know is keeping beards. 
I think it is cool, but if you have to rock this look, then it should be well cut out and neatly trimmed.
But I have a question oo..
How do you kiss your husband if he keeps this look? 
hehehehehe.....




 Team Natural
lol like I will like to call it.
Last year I went natural and trust me, it is a good feeling because my front hair is growing out now.
This year more and more ladies will decide to go natural and see what it looks like.
It is hard work, it is like taking care of baby.
If well taking care of , you will enjoy the look.




 Double Denim
This trend is one that will never go out of style aleast for a long time and it can be worn either way. Using a denim skirt or denim pant.
Its a playful and fun look to embrace in 2015



 Cut Out Gowns
The cut out gowns will definitely make its way to 2015 and I think most designers will go all out this year.
Some cut out will look tacky, while some will be simple and sweet.
Remember when wearing one that less is more



 The Awkward Leg Pose
 I was looking for a pick of me in one and this is one that I couldnt stop laughing when I saw it.
Funny enough I like the awkward leg pose but it becomes too much when you actually take it to far and pose like a crippled lolol


  
Pouting
Common!! Even men now pout lolol
I think it is sexy and cute when you know how to do it.
The key is to inhale and pretend you want to kiss .. its simple!!
But those pics with chics kissing up into heaven.. No! No!



Midi Skirts
This skirts will still be so worn in 2015.
That is because the length appeals to alot of women around the word.
So many women rocked this look in 2014 and they will still rock it in 2015.



 High Slit
The Angelina Jolie leg like I will like to call it was a big hit in 2014 and we had a lot of people rocking the slit look.
 If you can't go so high, there are other slits that aren't so high that you can rock. '
Stay in what you are comfortable in.


There you have it!!
What are those trends from 2014 that you think will make its way int o 2015?
Thanks for stoping by
xoxo
Buiti



Pic credit- My friends and Google
Are you following me on Instagram? Follow me @buitii

You Might Also Like

37 comments

  1. Beards are cool o.... very cool. I don't think I can date a guy without beards, it just feels one kind
    The midi skirt is definitely staying forever

    ReplyDelete
  2. The beard still is growing with me. As for the natural hair movement, gosh I wish that was going on when I decided to go natural...I go so much heat for that...ugh. You have no idea how many time I was offered the flat iron and free hair braids by my friends and family lol.

    Kreyola Jounerys | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beard Gang!!!!!!!!! i honestly love facial hair, well on guys. I agree with you on all these trends sha.
    Thatnigeriangirl

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the beard on a man it looks great but I agree certain faces. The natural look rocks. And the pout well lets just said some people go overboard lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the "awkward leg pose" is called a "knee pop" Love it!
    http://miralabelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Postagem maravilhoso amei arrasou belos looks,
    Curta e siga o meu canal
    https://www.youtube.com/user/NekitaReis
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the denim look. Some of these aren't that great though.. lets hope they all don't come back haha :P Great post!

    floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca
    twitter.com/floralandsmiles

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beards are super sexy..that pic of Omarion is doing things to me! He looks so sexy! I'm happy midi skirts are sticking around!

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post! These are so on point! I like a guy with a beard and I'll definitely be rocking denim on denim and midi skirts in 2015.

    Sam
    www.lilmissbuttercup.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I sure hope that double denim and midi's are back in vogue in 2015. I love both trends! T. http://www.bloglovin.com/tickledpinkwoman

    ReplyDelete
  11. yaay..so in love with this post.tanks buiti

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hahah great post Buiti! Love the way you've worn all the looks!
    xx
    June Wants It All

    ReplyDelete
  13. Team Natural, WOOT, WOOT! I love this post. It is very funny. I love your styles too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great post, Buiti. I just hope the beard thingy won't make it.............
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  15. Im still not feeling beards... I think midi skirts and cut outs are here to stay. You killed me will with the disabled person remark lols. This was a great read!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm happy that denim on denim is back :) Love this trend so much!
    And last year I've started to love the midi skirts, glad that they are still in trend since I have few plus midi dresses, it will be fun to wear it all!

    Tanya
    www.stripesnvibes.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I don't have problem with beards as. Long as it doesn't look untidy. I love high slits, I wish they stay forever.

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are some great trends. Love the new beard trend all males are been sticking to lately.
    They look so grown up and hot.
    Have a good day.

    xx Lori
    http://fabeau-trends.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  19. II don't get the knee pop like ijenna rightly pointed out . Nigerians like paparazzi sha,thanks for sharing, I need go get more midi skirt, i think it has come to stay.
    Guys with beards no no no they look dirty to me and wild . leboo doesn't have,clean shave something.
    Denim on denim has been here like1880 bc, it's a fashion that can't go down.
    Blabla

    Bolateethole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. for sure some of this trendswe will surely see them this year like the midi skirts
    great post dear

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beards, they look cool.... I love midi skirts.

    www.icelaw.me

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm team natural all day!
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm here for the bear guy. Who dat? Lol!!

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  24. if this post isn't on point!!! lol.. good read.

    Ash,
    www.AshleyTamarra.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Team beard gang!! Woot Woot
    Love all the trends..lets keep em
    Divadiari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love the midi skirt trend but I'm not that brave

    ReplyDelete
  27. I am still loving the midi skirt trend. I'm thinking about purchasing one right now lol. Great post.

    Kay of Pure & Complex
    www.purecomplex.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great choice of pictures, they are all so colorful!!

    Rosa
    Styleyourselfinstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great post. Midi skirt , denim and split are a must comeback for this season. http://sophialastyles.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  30. I LOVE double denim :)))
    Great post, thanks!

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Trends come and go, don't they? It's interesting how one trend becomes one and then forgotten and then resurrects after a few years or so.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images