MIDI RULES

1:41 AM

Happy Hump day!!
It is Wednesday already? common!! This year is running so fast ooo
How are you doing? Hope the week is moving smoothly for you jare..
Most of the time, people have asked me if I am making money from blogging and I sometimes don't have an answer to that.
See, when I started blogging I never knew they made money from it.
I think it was a friend of mine that asked me that question and then I knew people do make money from it.
For me it isn't about the money or the traffic i get, because if it was, I would have stopped blogging in the first 3months when I only had one or two comment via post.
But for me, it is about reaching out to people, teaching and learning and showing of my passion for what I love doing.
If you don't have a passion for blogging, no matter much how you try it won't work.
Let us face it, something must drive you and that drive is your passion.
 When your passion drives you, then will favor locate you and things will fall into place.
Am I speaking to someone?

 

I recently wore this look to church.
I paired my body hugging long sleeve top on a midi skirt.
Midi rules in 2015
I love rocking different colors, the key is to know the right way to mix them.



Based on popular demand from my BBM family, I will do a pictorial post on how I style my hair.
Wait! not this hair, I mean my natural hair.
Kia! Its not easy snapping one self while you making your hair and sipping Yoyo bitters smoothies at the same time lol
but I have taken a few pictures and it will be up in my next post. 




  Top- Jumai
Skirt-Thrifted
Bag-Random
Shoe-Zara
xoxo
Buiti
 FOLLOW ME INSTAGRAM FOR MORE @buitii

You Might Also Like

40 comments

  1. Super nice red skirt!!! Love it ;)
    Kisses from Spain.
    Xoxo, P.

    My Showroom

    ReplyDelete
  2. love ur hair joooor

    ReplyDelete
  3. You looking beautiful in this outfit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely I will copy you on sunday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My dear dat was d exact tn i said to myself wen i saw ds post..lool...

      Delete
    2. U luk so lovely as usual... Plz nxt shud b midi gown ohh..patiently waiting..

      Delete
  5. You look great in that outfit!!

    Rosa
    Styleyourselfinstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look amazing. xx
    http://ninasstyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hot. Its d word for it. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking so hot in this outfit Buiti. Well put together. xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with you...blogging takes time and effort and sometimes I feel like giving thumps up to myself just for keeping my blog for all this time.

    The fact about blogging is that most people won't profit from it financially...some will, but millionaire blogger isn't a very widespread phenomenal. However, if we're doing it because we love it than profit doesn't matter anyway.

    I do love midi skirts...and you are stunning! love the red midi and the blue heels....fab colour combo.

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Buiti u rock, my 1 n only Alika... ketcha loves u biko

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looking good in this color combo, girl. I really like that skirt. Formal but sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The amount of money you can make from blogging is so small that most people if they are going in for that will not lost long. You have to really enjoy blogging to do this. The time and effort to do post and come up with content is so time consuming that it is not worth it if your thought is to make money.

    By the way I love that outfit, especially adding the blue pumps.

    Kreyola Jounerys | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just love that skirt, you look fab! :)

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/
    twitter.com/floralandsmiles

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looking so trendy!
    Have a nice day!
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty look and the brooch on ur top adds more glamour to your outfit.

    http://entyna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. You're right! Passion is the key, indeed!! You look sexy ooo. Love the simplicity!

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look lovely, I love the way you toyed with the colours.

    www.icelaw.me

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look so chic in this skirt! Great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous outfit, love this skirt :) Hope your week is going well xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. in LOVE with your skirt. You're right, midi is definitely the way to go these days.

    Marta
    www.paradiseplayground.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I honestly didn't know one cld make money from it...oh well...u look good as always. love the shoes and ur hair
    Stylebyenkay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Girl you are giving face in these pics! Totally model ready! Great look!

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. That skirt is hot. Great look dear.

    www.stylenbeautyloung.com

    .

    ReplyDelete
  24. Buiti the fashionista.
    Www.damiesdiary.net

    ReplyDelete
  25. Stunning.You look very chic
    Love love that skirt

    ReplyDelete
  26. It's all about passion baby. Buiti you are really on fire this year - nice skirt and shoes as well

    ReplyDelete
  27. Nice outfit. I love the colours....

    Http://journalofapetitediva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I miss your updates,dont mind me.lovely pictures,i just got myself a midi black skirt for work,can i rock a flat shoe with it?
    blogging is fun but monetizing it shouldnt be a major concern now,i rather let it flows.

    BOLATEETHOLE.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  29. Gorgeous figure! I like how good you look in these bold essentials - pretty combo :)

    Lu | www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  30. yes maam! This look totally compliments your figure.

    Ash,
    www.AshleyTamarra.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love that fab skirt! T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Lovely message!. You look (ed) lovely too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images