TREND ALERT!! CROCHET

2:40 AM

Holla!!
How is your week going? I hope you all exicited about Friday? I am!!
I recently noticed a trend from fashion designers and i have seen a lot of it lately on models. You trust me na to always surf the net to find out more.
Crochet is the New Trend!!
Its funny how this trend was spotted on so many celebrities in the 60's and 70's.
Fashion just keeps revolving


Crochet is a process of creating fabric from thread, or other material strands using a crochet hook. The word is derived from the French word "crochet", meaning hook.



 Crocheting, like knitting, consists of pulling loops of material through other loops.
 Crochet differs from knitting in that only one stitch is active at one time


 When i see a table cloth, then i think of crochet lol...




But the most recent is the cut out crochet skirt and it so beautiful. A cut out crochet skirt is really when the lining inside the skirt is cut out half way to show off more legs.who wouldn't want that? hehehehehe.......






I remeber rocking this in my high school days, Men, it was cute as a crop top and sweater lolol
I love the easy, breeze, feel you get when you wear one.
I really can't wait to rock one soon...
Will you rock this trend?
xoxo
Buiti
NB: I was recently featured on Fola's Blog. You can check at www.folaoasis.com

instragram@buitii
twitter@buiti 

You Might Also Like

22 comments

  1. Will rock it. Looks lovely
    www.tosyne101.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too love the trend, will rock such outfits

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will Def rock dis trend. It's nice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful selection of fashion.
    http:// tifi11.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  5. This croche trend is one of my favorite.Fabulous post!
    http://www.fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are awesome inspirations!! I love the lace pencil skirts!!

    ♘ www.sugarpopfashion.com ♘

    ReplyDelete
  7. Crochet is such a beautiful trend and i like those in these photos.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. When it comes to fashion, I don't take 'risks' - but guess you can rock crochet. Btw, nice post

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like lace to me, like i even know different lool wells thats why u the fashion blogger
    www.thatnigeriangirl.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the crotchet shorts and skirts. Definitely have to head over to a store and pick up some!

    Aileen
    The Style Boro

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this trend. Especially in pastel colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love crochet!!
    effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is lovely, not sure if I wanna rock this ohh, but I hope to see ladies wif dif styles rocking dis.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love it, especially the mint coloured ones.
    www.ironyoflhurve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those crotchet pants in the fifth photo is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this trend.. I would rock this def

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like the skirts.. I would want to have the black skirt oo

    ReplyDelete
  18. I trust you to be on alert for the latest Trend Buiti. Weldone

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great post, I always seem to confuse crotchet with lace

    Frankaakano.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a great trend, I so love it.

    I remember back then I used to do some crocheting work like table cloth and the likes...so beautiful!

    Nice post buiti!

    www.exclusivetins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images