AM THE CRAZY ONE!!

2:43 AM

Happy New Week Guys...

I just want to encourage someone today.
I remember my growing up days. My Mum has 3 beautiful girls and i used to be called the crazy one heheheheheh...
But what is wrong in being the crazy one?

I remember looking at things differently. I wasn't into rules.
I kept wondering why my Dad wont allow us wear trousers and why my Elder Sister was not allowed to make her hair all through secondary school.
Gradually i broke those rules, i guess that's what crazy people do.
I remember telling my Dad, that i had to wear trousers for a school dance, I and my younger Sister. I told him that our principal had instructed all the girls dancing not to wear skirt. She doesn't want us showing off our pants while dancing.
God bless my principal lol
So after the dance, i started wearing the trousers at home at first, then gradually i wore it out for errands and
 every time i did, i watched my Dad's face to see his reaction. That was how the trouser thing stucked!.

I was pretty skinny when i was younger, so making my hair was the only excuse i had so people wont see me as someone that was malnourished*jokes*
So out of the 3 girls, i was the only one making my hair and rocking my trousers lolol
You can imagine the look on Elder sister's face when she came home from her semester break....

You see being crazy ain't all that bad you know. Especially if you are crazy in a good way.
At the age of 12 i could braid hair, tie gele and i was learning make up.. I was president in press club in school and trust me, this Mama can dance. I remember wining Timaya in a dancing competition in school then shh.. don't tell him i said so. lolol

My neighbors would tell my Dad to watch me well oo that i know too much. I remember them calling me "I too know" when i was younger (ITK)
You wouldn't blame them, i sabi a lot then lolol.. I just wanted to learn everything.
I wrote jamb in SS2, what we call class 11 now. I gained admission at age 15, and completed school at age 19. People thought i paid a machinery to finish school for me. I was so small i lied to friends about my age lolol i remember telling them i was 18, So i wont be looked down upon.
But now i dey tell my real age oo.( Una no vex)
At first, My Dad felt i should go through Polytechnic just to delay time. But i insisted i was going to school.
 
 So if you ever been called Crazy too, relax, smile and be you. That's the one thing people can't take away from "YOU". Always remember that crazy people are the ones bold enough to think they can change things and they actually do.
Atleast i turned out well lolol....

Hi My name is Beauty(Buiti) and i am crazy in a good way.
xoxo
Buiti

Love my shoes? add 28C15EF9 and 76B14CF3
Tell her you from me and get discount
instragram@buitii
twitter@buiti




You Might Also Like

30 comments

  1. LOL.......Lovely dress, shoe,earring and the color combo is giving me life.
    You look fabulous dear.
    Your words makes so much meaning to me, cuz i've always been the crazy one in my family too:)
    The Beautiful Eagle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol crazy in a good way, nice.
    Love your outfit.
    www.tosyne101.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, crazy in a good way. Your dress is beautiful, looove your peach shoes.
    www.ironyoflhurve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crazy in a fabulous fashion doll.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fine gel, the color looks nice on u

    ReplyDelete
  6. Crazy 4 dat dress

    ReplyDelete
  7. So gorgeous doll, love this dress, such a pretty colour xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, nice post! I’m Cameron and I’m very interested in fashion and style. I think you would enjoy my posts; I would really appreciate you checking out my site! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice one good badooski. U rock gal

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wowww
    you look divine babe!!
    Love your yellow dress
    Kisses
    Maggie D.
    The Indian Savage Diary

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looool! Its good to be you at ALL times. Nice post doll
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hahahahah Buiti you had fun taking these pictures.o, ur dress is lovely and I can't believe your dad fell for dat ur pincipal and pant gist hehehe. U r really the crazy one.o
    www.realcilverly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the yellow with pink. Cute look. You really are a crazy one. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love these girls!!
    www.Islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. this is really crazy...love the looks!
    http://jdy-ramble-on.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loll!
    Crazy's good.
    I think I'm crazy in a cute way!
    Your sandals' super gorg! Love you look great.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the colors. Yellow looks so nice and with the pop of pink it is lovely.
    Www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely sandals and dress, gorgeous color on you. Crazy is good, i laughed at the part about your sister getting back from school and realizing you had switched things up at home...lol.

    www.stylefash25.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous style.
    http://sophialastyles.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  20. U r stl d crazy one... U neva change...lool..
    Ezinne.

    ReplyDelete
  21. love the contrast of the colors! Thanks for your lovely comment in my blog! I am now following you to keep in touch with your recent updates!
    xx
    http://timeless-look.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. You look amazing!! Cute photos! I am crazy too :) And we have the same font for our blog header :) Picmonkey, isnt it?
    Keep in touch
    xx
    www.JuneWantsItAll.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love those pop of colours! Hot outfit! Love those shoes

    xx Cissy
    www.idreamofbunnies.com
    Follow on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful, nice combo.

    www.adezeezee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Pretty look. Am loving

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hmmmm.!! just read dis post and am inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  27. loool u still crazy dou, but yea its good to be different
    Thatnigeriangirl

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images