My 7 NO NO FOR MEN+1

5:27 AM


Happy weekend...
How una dey?(How are you?)
I have gotten so much mails from my male readers, saying i haven't done a post on them lately and that's so true. Am sorry about that Guys.. If you have missed any of the post on Men see Here
So today is for you and you had better comment ooo hehehehehe
Below are list of my worst fashion trend men follow that i hate.

1.Fancy Belt



I can't stand this trend, when you not Batman or Superman why would you dress this way lolol...
You only just look like a disco ball on this guys and trust me it is one of every girls biggest turn off.
Invest in belts like the one below. Leave the fancy belt for the teenagers

2. FAT TIE

 Common guys, we not in the 80's any more, why will you dress up with a tie as big as this. This only just makes you look fatter than you are! If you can't wear a slim tie then try this size below.

3.STUFFED POCKET
Have you seen men with swollen pockets? I tend to ask what they need all those stuff t in their wallet for? At the end of the day we all know you don't use everything in there. This will only drag one part of of your jean down and you don't want to know how that looks

Why not get a card holder where you can put in as many cards and ATM cards you need in it.


4.SQUARE SHOES

This trend is so over lolol.. I still know a lot of people who still wear this and if you are reading this, you can stop now! We have had enough lololol
Why not try this..

5.BACK PACK ON OCCASIONAL
 I really don't know why a guy in a suit will carry a back pack? Its enough you not a teenager, but then again it will not only rumple,but it will also dis-figure your suit. You will appear unkept.
Invest in cross bags like the pic below

6.WHITE SOCKS ON SMART SHOES

 Ok lets make this easy, if you ain't wearing running shoes, please skip the white socks. You only down grade the outfit with that. Black shoe, black socks. In my next post i will talk more on this

7.WEARING TIGHT PANTS 

Hahahahaha... this must be a joke! why will someone wear a pant as tight as this? Thank you, but no thanks! We don't want to see your groins. I wonder if you actually leave room for IT to breath hehehehe
Look smarter in jeans like this..

+1 You all know i like my plus one button

Always un botton your suit when you sit down. Not just the last button, but every one of them.
Leave room for you to look free and not chocked up.

There you have it! My 7 no no..
If you have more please share with us.
This is a big Congraz to Linda for winning this week fashionista of the week and thank you to Ivie for participating.
Her picture is displayed on our side banners
click the web version of your phone to view.
I really hate sad news but today is a black Friday for us here in Nigeria, we just lost a rare gem.
RIP Keefee.
xoxo
Buiti

You Might Also Like

23 comments

  1. Lmao @ the square shoes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. so far....by ur standards.....I av scored 7/7.
    We'll need more of these. Little details mke d difference.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning trend I agree with the square footwear.
    http:// tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Over sized starch shirt that makes them look like Hangers.
    The Beautiful Eagle

    ReplyDelete
  5. That skinny jeans tho..... Runs away

    ReplyDelete
  6. The square shoes got me cracking so bad. Lmao

    www.adezeezee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha what was that guy thinking? He just looks funny in those pants

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally agree with you mam nice blog visiting for the first time

    ReplyDelete
  9. i agree
    www.thatnigeriangirl.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. very nice post!!

    x Maria
    New outfit post up on my blog
    featuring my new light pink summer dress
    www.retrostreetstation.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice...shoes
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice shoes? Seriously? Did you read this post at all?

      Delete
  12. Tell em. You are on point
    www.tosyne101.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. lmao!!! the fancy belt, square shoes and tight pants are big NO NO hahaha!
    ladywannabeblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hahahahahahaha. The tight jeans makes me laugh. Why should a guy be comfortable with that. Nyc one Buiti

    ReplyDelete
  15. its like you reading my thoughts, i seriously dislike guys that dress and they not checking out themselves before leaving home. i have a new post up on my blog, please visit. http://jenniquecreatives.blogspot.co.uk/ thanks for your comments on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  16. The square face shoe eeh! I have no words for anyone that still wears that. Nice psot Buiti

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a perfect post! I so so agree with you :) Happy Sunday :)
    xx
    www.JuneWantsItAll.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I agree with square shoes style..great pist dear..
    http://leavepillow.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice post Buiti, but, I don't completely agree with you oooo. I love fat ties!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you for this post, infact you said everything on my mind. I thought i was the only picky about men style. lol.
    There is another foolish trends i see in London Bridge every day when am going to work, men with expensive suit wearing trainers, lolololo, i am like what planet are this people from.
    http://sophialastyles.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  21. That back packs is one thing I hate too, so childish to me but well it's all over. Lol Lol

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images