FASHION FACE-OFF X

4:17 AM


Happy Sunday Fam!!
Hope say una go church?(Hope you went to church?)
I am having a swell weekend mehn....i wish it wont end. hehehehhe. I have been doing alot of writing of late, because i noticed for a while i have not done a post on My Diary. So hopefully by this week i should have a post on that.
This is my 10th fashion face-off and i thank every one of you that has participated.
So my next fashion face-off, I will have pictures of all the previous winners, 10 of them and we will have a fashion face-off for the quarter. It will be hot!
 The blog is getting hotter, you don't want to miss.
Who ever wins it, gets a gift from me. 
Today's fashion face-off is between two beautiful ladies. Please be reminded that i only send pictures that are mailed to me.
 Lets meet these ladies...
I am Kimberly Silva. I am from Imo State, I am a mother to 3 beautiful kids and I am presently working with Diamond bank. I love wristwatches, big faced watches and I love swimming.
Add me on face book as Kimberly .c. Pop Silva






 Oh and these are her kids....
I am Onwuka Rosemary. I presently work with FBN Mortgages ltd. I enjoy watching scary movies lot that people think I am weird. I love partying and dancing, hanging out with friends and gisting. 
I also love my shoes with a crazy passion . I can be shy at first meeting but a chatterbox when I get familiar that is why am Gemini tho. Follow me on Twitter @RossieZM






There you have it!
Who should be our fashionista of the week?
Kim or Rose?
Are you more stylish? Then be a part of next week fashionista of the week by sending in 8 full pictures of yours to my email
beautycindy2002@yahoo.com
Remember the lady with highest number of vote wins.
You can visit my friends blog here if you have hair problems.

xoxo
Buiti

instragram@buitii
twitter@buiti

You Might Also Like

60 comments

  1. Kimberly it is. all I can say is wow. 3kids and u still look dis fab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rossie on point...nice one

    ReplyDelete
  3. rose looks hot! and shes got style...love her

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rose all the way...

    ReplyDelete
  5. My fashionista of the week is rossie....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rose's dress pattern's are off tha hook, in line with vogue, and definitely make her a "Looker"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its no one but rossie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fashionista of d week is rose

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its no one but rossie

    ReplyDelete
  10. For God sake why the long thing.... Rosemary us on top of it.....two thumbs up for Rossie

    ReplyDelete
  11. For God sake....two thumbs up for Rossie.....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kim. She rocks for a mother of 3 kids
    www.tosyne101.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kimberly joor
    www.realcilverly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kimberly has it.... It's just obvious

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kim has it all.....its just Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  16. Na wa ooo so they had the options of sending pics and they obviously sent this as there best ***pensive***

    ReplyDelete
  17. All I know is kim all d'way hmmm....a moda of 3kids n stil look gorgeous n beautiful#swt23*muahhhh

    ReplyDelete
  18. Kim....looking sharp for a mother of 3

    ReplyDelete
  19. Mmmm.....kim rocks more

    ReplyDelete
  20. I think Kimberly rocks. @ the anonymous that had the nerves to talk about options and pensive. you need to go baq to ur dictionary or maybe school cause there is a big difference btw "there and their " use those correctly animal. baq to my vote Kim Kim Kim. rossie u luk gd too

    ReplyDelete
  21. Kim all the way... no contest

    ReplyDelete
  22. Kim rocks mother of three you look gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I choose Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  24. I choose kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  25. Both ladies look amazing.i will have to go with kim.having 3kids and still looking that amazing is wonderful.
    Her style is chic

    ReplyDelete
  26. Is Kim. Kim al d way

    ReplyDelete
  27. Kim. Kim all d way

    ReplyDelete
  28. My lovely Ctss kim... Missed u sweetie...u r a combination of brain, beauty, hard work n perfect shape.. muah

    ReplyDelete
  29. Kimberly.Fabulous outfits!
    http://www.fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Who else than yhu KIM???

    ReplyDelete
  31. Kim all the way! A fabulous mother of 3 and still rocks...

    ReplyDelete
  32. Kim! For a mother of 3 she looks great.
    www.ironyoflhurve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. @anonymous *pensive* u cn as well send in ur pics let's see you, sorry ass....my vote to rossie, it's all about fashion

    ReplyDelete
  34. Looking sweet and gorgeous, i think my vote gos to Mrs. Kimberly, you're the best.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Kim is got it, she's not just hot, she clean in appearance.


    From Queeneth Clinton

    ReplyDelete
  36. I vote for Kimberly, after three kids she is still hot n sexy. Go kim!

    ReplyDelete
  37. I vote for Kimberly. She is hot n sexy after three cute kids. Go kim

    ReplyDelete
  38. I vote for Kimberly. She is hot n sexy after three cute kids. Go Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Mtcheewwwww, these two people re not into fashion naa.

    ReplyDelete
  40. I vote for Kimberly, she's more classy

    ReplyDelete
  41. I choose Kimberly, and if you ask me again; I'll tell the same (I choose Kimberly)

    ReplyDelete
  42. Its rose all d way....dnt be biased o

    ReplyDelete
  43. It should have bin 2 married women against each other #mythoughts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its fashion face off, not married woman face off. We looking at outfit not their status .

      Delete
  44. Kimberly rockz tushly....go berly kim kim kim

    ReplyDelete
  45. Rossie is a beauty, my vote goes to her

    ReplyDelete
  46. Rosemary does it for me...my vote goes to her

    ReplyDelete
  47. Thanks Guys we have our winner

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images