RED ALERT!!

4:06 AM

 Hello!
Calm down ooo lolol
I know when you guys saw the first pic am sure you were like., 'Oh she made her hair! lolol
Well, let's just say i wanted to have a different look and my short hair was now 2months old. Although, i have since cut it a lilttle more because i really want to achieve the reason why i went low in the first place.
So last weekend, i decide to do my signature look hehehehe. Trust me when i say i did not bond the weave to my hair. I was wearing everything possible. I had both bandage and a net. just so i don't loose a strand of hair. My stylist kept laughing at me lololol
Below is a look i wore last week to work



It rained heavily that day and i want to thank my Sister for agreeing to take these pictures under the rain. If you look closely you will notice my jeans and shoe are a liltle wet.
I had to delay this post.Why? Cos my country is playing today *doing my moon walk* So you can see my green white green shirt, am rooting for my country.They had better win oo....
Go Super Eagles!!





OUTFIT DETAILS
Blazer- Zara
Shirt-Am Woman
Belt-D/G
Jean-Random
Shoe-Mixx
Some of you may not know that i take all these pictures with my phone , yes my Blackberry 10, it has been my savior. but Halleluyah!! a very ardent visitor on this blog has gotten me a new camera and i cant wait to lay hands on her.
So the next pictures i will be taking will be with my new baby yeah!!
How is your Monday going? Talk to me...
xoxo
Buiti

instragram@buitii
twitter@buiti

You Might Also Like

33 comments

  1. Yes oh go Eagles......
    They better win cuz i'm not ready to put up with unhappiness when i get home today. lol
    Even Rain cannot stop your yanga. you rock gurl and so does your hair.
    Can't wait to see your new pictures.
    Have a wonderful week as Super Eagles MUST win:)
    The Beautiful Eagle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit. Enjoy your camera.
    www.tosyne101.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So amazing outfit!
    I love the blazer babe
    Kisses
    Maggie D.
    The Indian Savage Diary

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look good buti as always. xo

    happinessismyaspiration.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beauty of life....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the red and stripe match.
    www.damiesdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these colors babe
    http://www.islandchic77.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your combination babe
    www.thatnigeriangirl.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. The outfit is beautiful and you look pretty too. Nice combo

    exclusivetins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice combo, love the look!
    effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW Buiti u look "amazeballs" shebi that's how teenagers say it? I love this probably because you added a bit of hard core with the shirt and denim. And your shoe, beautiful and I am glad u got a camera, it means doropictures I guess?
    www.realcilverly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely outfit. Can i have you blazer please?

    www.adezeezee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice combo. U rock!

    www.fafresh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely outfit. The red blazer is hot tho.
    Btw I like your blog and fashion sense, maybe wanna follow each other via GFC? Just let me know and I’ll follow right back.

    xx Lori
    http://fabeau-trends.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the outfit,your pose in the first picture is classic!
    http://ironyoflhurve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your outfit is well put together. I love everything.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello, nice outfit! I just stumbled upon your blog! And wow it is amazing, definitely one which is great for inspiration. I love this post specially the great vivid pictures! I would love for you to check out my blog, which by just scrolling through your page, I know you will love!! Keep up the good work
    http://www.timeless-look.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. looking sweet and gorgeous.. love your blazer, outfit is mua. cute and lovely pictures. i have my beauty and skin care post NEW POST UP ON MY BLOG http://jenniquecreatives.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely outfit, especially the blazer.

    www.justhealthng.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Preppy and fabulous! I love it for a day at work :)

    The Style Boro

    ReplyDelete
  21. wow, you look great and your pics looks amazing. lovely hair
    www.yettybakbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. so awsome look. You look really cool<3

    kelpasdiary.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. So beautiful.love the look.
    Very chic and stunning.
    Keep intouch
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful look, love it

    www.auxcapricesdeflore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love this look! the red makes your outfit pop :)
    I invite you to visit my blog and let me know if you would like to follow each other.
    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. So awesome that you have a new cam now! Thanks for dropping by and commenting on my blog! Lets be followers?
    xx
    www.junewantsitall.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Cute mix of colors...nice stripe top and blazer :)

    xoxo
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh my god! I love it! These heels and the blazer are just amazing!!

    ♘ www.sugarpopfashion.com ♘

    ReplyDelete
  29. A very interesting outfit and a beautiful blazer.
    http://sophialastyles.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  30. Beautiful look; well put together.
    Nice to meet you again my "namesake." I like the fun way you are currently spelling your name. I do spell mine as "Beautie" sometimes too...:-)
    Can we follow each other's site? I just joined yours.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images