THREE WAYS TO STYLE THE OVERSIZED ADIRE BLAZER

4:14 AM

 Hapy New week Everyone,
Last year, I did a post on how to style this Adire blazer in 3 ways. Here are the two other ways Click .Today I will be showing you the third way I styled this blazer.

 For this third look, I wore my blazer with a sheer too, a black skinny jean, a brown belt and blue turban and shoe. 

 Outfit Details
Blazer/Belt- Hubbys
Skinny Jean-thrifted
Shoe-Balogun market
Turban- made by me
Top- Gifted
Hope you like
xoxo
Buiti

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love this look and ur rockin my fav colour!!! Your shoes are a stunna love them!! I actually have a thing for mid heels this season!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us! Happy New Year to you and your family!! Dominica from www.its-dominica.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images