LEOPARD X BLACK

6:19 AM

 Happy new week! How you all doing? Last week was a fun week for me. I attended my bros court wedding and that was my first time attending a court wedding. Check my instagram page @stylebybuiti to see what I wore.
I guess by now you would have guessed my favorite color is black. I could wear it all day lol.....
 Today's look is something sleek.
I wore an all black look with a leopard blazer.
My total look is from lagos Island.
Shoe is from @jumia
Belt is hubby's



 Hope you love
xoxo
BUITI

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Baby you always put smile on my face. You are so amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. U LOOK GOOD. THERE IS NOTHING LIKE COURT WEDDING. AM SURE U NOTICED ON THAT DAY THAT IT WAS NOT EVEN CONDUCTED IN COURT. ITS CALLED REGISTRY MARRIAGE

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first pic is HOTTTT!! ;) U look good in this outfit- not so happy though perhaps? lol x x x

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images