THE WORK CHIC

7:41 AM


Happy New Year to you all. How was your holiday?  Mine was super super busy. We celebrated Zara's birthday, we traveled for the xmas, attended my brother's wedding and also my inlaws wedding too.
So you can imagine how busy it was.
But the good part is *rubspalm* there was enough rice to eat and drinks too.
You know how they want to over feed you once you get home lol....
If you following me on instagram you would have seen my looks to my brother's wedding and also Zara's birthday pic. If you aren't it @stylebybuiti.

Todays look would have been up yesterday but I had my hands tied. Since we all know alot of us have resumed work, so decide to start my post of the year with a chic work style look.






I hope this inspires you next work style
SHIRT- ANDRAS WORLD
SHOE AND DRESS- LAGOS ISLAND BUY
xoxo
BUITI

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This outfit will get u hired!!! lol I love that first pic, ur legs look sexy in those heels. ;) x x xx

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images