WEEKEND INSPIRATION

4:02 AM

 The cool thing about Ankara is that it never goes out of style and it is so versatile. 
Happy weekend to you out there.
How una dey o jare? (How are you?)Una see the harmattan?(How cool is the weather)
I love this season because my skin glows well during this season. Does it happen to you to? 
 The Ankara trend has come to stay, so we have decided to embrace it and dress it in so many different ways than the usual.


 For my weekend style, I paired my Ankara pant on a peplum top and added my red hat to make the look chic.
My top which was gifted by my friend dolapo, hi Dee! Some years ago has been put to use today. The pants were made for my hubby but it didn't fit him so I took it lol.. my lMy top which was gifted by my friend dolapo, hi Dee! Some years ago has been put to use today. The pants were made for my hubby but it didn't fit him so I took it lol.. my luck ba?




  The shades is from @liancity do check them on instagram.
The hat is a street buy .
The shoe was thrifted.

Thank you for always reading guys and happy new year!
Will you rock this?


xoxo
BUITI

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images