SO WHAT IF I AM PREGNANT?

1:26 AM

Hey Peeps! Whaz up?
I got a message from a sweet reader, i don't know her name because it came as anonymous and she asked and pleaded that i do an outfit post for pregnant women.
When i saw the request, i couldn't stop smiling and that's because in this month also, i have been craving to be pregnant and hold a baby. 
I know, i know , i shouldn't be thinking about that, but i also know i am not the only one that has had this thought.
So what if i am pregnant?lol
Anyways, i have since washed off the feeling. 
Although sometimes it comes on and off * sighs* The Diary of a woman.

Below are ways you can dress up your baby bump.
Stick to what you look comfortable in.
We all know your body is changing, so its advisable to always wear what you look and feel comfortable in.
You can still wear your normal style clothing, but notch it up to a size bigger or two

Show off your bump
Some feel they should hide their baby bump, but i feel its beautiful when you show it off.
Six, seven, eight month pregnant women should be proud to show off their sexy baby bump.
I would if i was.

Wear Lycra gowns also known as body cons
It shows your shape beautifully.
Lets face it, at that stage you going to look big and you don't need to wear any more cloths to make you appear bigger


Denim
You can never go wrong with denim.
You will always be comfortable on denim of any shade. 
Most denim for pregant women have bands or hidden adjustable panel, which gives extra support for the tummy.


Wrap Dress
Nothing screams comfort than a wrap dress.
It shows off the bump in a cute way.The cut is comfortable and it doesn't have those zips or buttons that makes you feel uncomfortable. Every pregnant woman should have 3 or more of this in their wardrobe. Short or long length, it works well.

Always play safe
The safest out fit to rock during this time is a chiffon dress or blouse.
The material is soft and it has a enough room for air to penetrate into the body. 
We all know how pregnant women can be all sweaty.

High and low gown
This is as free as a maxi gown and stylish too for pregnant women.
It has enough room for the baby and mother to be free and comfortable.

Blazer/Jackets
The key is to buy the right cut. Always ensure that the shoulder is sitting comfortably on your shoulder. Remember, cut is everything.


Oversize sweater on leggings or jeans is also a hot look. Its not an over the top look but it still screams hot.

And finally maxi gowns, they have come a very long way with every pregnant woman and trust me, they are still going to have a very very very long relationship.


This is all for now.
I hope this has helped you dear and every other aspiring mother out there.
Thanks for visiting every one.
See you on Monday 
 xoxo
Buiti


pic credit :dailymail, coquette.blogspot.com, dicas4fun, stolenstyleblog, babygizmo, refinery20, Aliexpress, google, imgkid

You Might Also Like

33 comments

  1. Oh yeah this is the fashion to wear if you are pregnant is beautiful. Is okay to have those feeling is normal our boilogical clock likes to remind us lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really nice of you Buiti....really really nice...

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful. looking forward to reading your blogs. it makes my day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmmm, when I got ur msg, I saw what if am pregnant first, my plan was to reply I would dance cos I am going to eat rice on the child dedication... They are all very nice styles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are some sexy mamas. I love how comfortable they look. Even the tops fit so well. Happy Friday, doll!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these!!! I wish I was more of a fashionist when I was pregnant. I was just plain boring. By the way...I thought you were announcing something lol...very cute lol.

    Kreyola Jounerys | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post :) Great outfits. Maybe you could check out my fashion and beauty blog? Thefashionistadiygal.blogspot.com. I would be delighted if you followed, and of course I will follow you back. Please comment on my latest post. Look forward to seeing you there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. All of these moms look amazing! Hollywood moms are always super chic when rocking their preggo bellies. I love the look in the olive green dress!

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice post
    would you like to follow each other ?
    I'll follow back after it

    Www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great selection and inspiration for preggies.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  11. I thought we were bout to hear some good news lol. Wrap dresses and maxi gowns were made for the pregnant woman.
    Divadiari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. The outfits are so pratcical and you sure did a marvelous job selecting and basing each style on great facts. Great job girl!

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great picks. Buiti this ur title is misleading o, lol. I truly can't wait to be pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh buiti u are a sweet sweet darling. Tank you so very much ! I am sure hitting my tailors shop right away ! ****Strawberry kisses dear****

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love how these women are rocking their bumps!! Great post.
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful.
    Such a great post
    All the looks are awesome

    ReplyDelete
  17. They all look so comfortable and great! :) lovely post!
    Love your blog, hope to see you soon on my blog
    www.beneaththecoat.com or Bloglovin or Facebook :)
    Kisses from Zurich,
    K

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great looks for pregnant ladies !
    xoxo

    www.sorananistor.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great suggestions, I would totally show of my bump ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nice dresses indeed :)
    When you're pregnant, you need lovely and super comfy outfits!


    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. You can never go wrong with maxi gowns. I can't wait to get pregnant... Buiti you will take me on a special shopping spree when that time comes o. Ehn ehn

    Www.mylifeasmoby.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. You did a very good job with this post Beauty. So many great styles and selections. I'm sure your reader would be super excited to see this. I wish I looked this cute when I was pregnant...:-).

    ReplyDelete
  23. Nice post -shows pregnant women can still look chic

    ReplyDelete
  24. Good Job, love your outfit, the pregnant women style is very good.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images