TREND ALERT! THE FLASH TATTOOS

4:22 AM

Whaz up!!
How is everyone?
I had a different post in mind today oo, but when i got to the front of my lapppy i saw these pic online and i remember seeing it also on instagram about a week ago. 
I didn't real put my interest in it because i did not know what it was.
So i did my research on it.
Thanks to the newest trend in tattoos, we now have glitters tattoos in forms of jewelries
Some of you might have seen it already, while some others like me are new to this.
This is no neck piece, chains or bangles, these are Tattoos.
And they shine more when you under the Sun
I want to believe that if i have to rock this, it will for a beach look.
Although, it won't be bad for a bridal look


They come in silver and gold color. You will get 12 rolls in a pack.


 .


But come to think of it, who needs real jewelries when you can rock these fake ones.
Celebrities are bracing these trend and trust me it looks good on any one




 They can be placed on any part of the body, from the wrist to the neck, feet etc.
These tattoo can last as long as 3-7 days. But if you wan to remove yours sooner, rub olive oil on it an wipe with warm damp cloth.


I seriously can't wait to get this.
Who ever said all that glitters ain't gold, did not see this lol
You can get yours here and here
Will you rock this?
xoxo
Buiti
Follow me  here
pic credit- stylefrizz, stylecarrot, harperbazaar 

You Might Also Like

37 comments

  1. I love the idea they look like jewelry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fact they look like jewelry. They are so cute a total yay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they're beautiful, but I've not yet tried them..want to soon!

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had seen these some months ago, i didn't know it was really going to be such a big trend. I have seen some designs i really want to wear. I hope i can afford to buy them.

    http://journalofapetitediva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. They have a pretty nice selection.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love dis. They re shimmering and comes in lovely designs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it....and I will rock it if I get my hands on them.

    Www.mylifeasmoby.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! Looks fantastic :)
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  9. they so pretty, first saw them on mr.kate...
    but as a jewelry designer, the feel of beads is irreplaceable :)

    www.wanjiruwangethe.me.ke

    ReplyDelete
  10. When are they coming to Uganda--I would mind one that looks like a necklace pendant

    ririmusings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are so neat
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing pictures!
    ritaaflyatunova.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving these, I got my niece some yesterday and she was all over it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I wore some of these to Greece and I look forward to wearing them again on my cruise. Love this look.

    Kreyola Jounerys | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this fun trend, and the fact that it's not permanent is very appealing for me (as I tend to change my mind and style frequently). :) T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really like this trend, it's very cool! I'd love to get one for myself
    Obsessed Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is great for Summer!! Cool trend!
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome stuff but I don't think I'll be trying them anytime soon. I actually prefer real jewellery- you can put them on and when you're not in the mood, take them off. These tattoos are so cute though. These type of trends I'd rather watch people rock them while enjoying the view :D I really like your blog. Stumbled on it recently.
    http://miralabelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I actually got a set of these after I saw them on Beyonce and Ariana! I'm excited to use them, I think they're so cool!

    Aniekeme for TFLA

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nice..buiti where can someone buy it

    ReplyDelete
  21. they look very nice but idk if they are for me sha.
    www.thatnigeriangirl.net

    ReplyDelete
  22. Not feeling it, as far as I'm concerned if you want to get a tattoo, get it done right.

    ReplyDelete
  23. They look lovely, but am not warming to this yet, i might later.
    Happy New Month

    ReplyDelete
  24. Nah, not for me! I hope you had a great weekend, doll!

    ReplyDelete
  25. They are indeed adorable!!! And what's the best part is they actually help in accessorizing parts where we can't actually wear a real accessory! :p

    http://anshul90.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. love it.. buiti when you get it please do a review

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images