HOW TO ROCK THE GOTHIC LIP COLOR

1:31 AM

Happy Weekend My People..
How did your week play out? Mine was cool so much to do, so little time.
24hrs is not just enough anymore. Traffic isn't helping, i just tire.
 Have you ever rocked the gothic look?
I recently got this Gothic lip color as a gift and i wasn't sure of how i will look on it.
But, i also tot it nice enough to share with you  how to rock it and pictures of people
with different skin tones rocking it so you can find your shade.
 Let us rule this out, Black is not the only color considered Gothic.



There are other colors that are considered Gothic.
Colors like violet, wine red, Purple, burgundy, charcoal grey, deep blue etc





 How to wear this look
There are few simple step 
I. Wear a concealer (not a must)
2. Lip line your lip first before applying the lipstick
3. Apply your lipstick
4. For your eye make up, wear only eye liner for a more defined eyes
If after applying you feel its to dark, tone down a super-dark color by mixing in a dab of pink or bright red to lift the darker color.



I always advise that you don't just go to the store to find any lipstick and just apply.You may be disappointed.
If you want to go for this look, always have a style inspiration. Someone with same skin tone as you or similar skin tone and steal the color she has on.
Below are pictures of different people, my friends, bloggers, me and random people rocking this look. Find your skin color below and try it.








 That's all guys..
Will you rock the Gothic look?

xoxo
Buiti

follow me here

Pic Source- google/pininterest 

You Might Also Like

35 comments

  1. i have rocked purple but the gothic cant be an everyday look for me sha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Want to rock d purple, @esther,wich product did u rock??

      Delete
  2. I no fit, I don't know how it will suit me. Red lipstick for the lady!
    Afolabi Tosyne's blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. You killed it, most people can rock it and look like God Knows what

    ReplyDelete
  4. The look is feirce,I love the brown one

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Buiti. It's a brilliant combination but can only suggest that your lips should hv been sealed together for the effect to be visible.......other Dan that, I'll love to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Choi, you right. I don't even know who i was smiling for sef

      Delete
  6. I love it, I have some purple lipstick and it's great, I want to get all kinds of crazy colours, haha :) You looked awesome doll xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. these colors seem so cool but I'm not sure I can pull it off! I do want to give it a try now though!

    life is a shoe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving these shade especially deep dark berrie I have an image on IG rocking it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post! Would you like to follow each other?

    Michaella from http://quitealooker.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Im always a bit shy about goth colours for makeup but the burgundy looks quite nice.
    Great post Buitiz!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very daring!

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. I will most definitely rock a gothic look... right now I am living NYX matte lip cream "Transylvania" I said I am going to try black lips I just have to get brave enough to do it. :) awesome post hun.

    Ash
    www.AshleyTamarra.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice! I think I need to give it a try!

    http://abitofstyle4you.blogspot.hk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would rock the Gothic look. They are super me, and the shade of purple and black is something I want right now.

    Kreyola Jounerys | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a beautiful colors of lipsticks! I like burgundy color on lips!

    ReplyDelete
  16. They look great on other people. I like the red ones but the ones that are nearly black are bit much for me LOL

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dark lipstick colors are so hard to pull off sometimes. Lovely inspo picks

    Made in Mauve

    ReplyDelete
  18. How beautiful…Such an inspiration!
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love these colours, perfect for fall
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. so buiti is this beautiful.. i have to continue visiting this blog .. no dulling

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great tutorial girl, and lovely pictures.

    www.stylenbeautylounge.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I LOVE dark lipsticks, I tried a black one some days ago, my pale skin was too in contrast... :(
    But I'll try again with another shade!

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great lipsticks!
    ritaaflyatunova.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love those darker shades! I myself already own Cyber (the dark plum one) myself and I love it.
    Those bold and dark colours are just perfect for this season!

    xx Lori
    http://fabeau-trends.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is super cool! Love those darker shades!
    xo, Jane
    http://www.fitfabfunmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I am always on the purple/violet side. Thanks for these tips. There are very helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Im a gothic girl.i love dark lips..
    www.styleexplicit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I looooooove dark colours. Bright colours were not made for me. I love this post.

    http://miralabelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images