WHICH CUT IS YOURS?

6:12 AM

From the V-neckline to the one shoulder neckline, there are so many necklines to choose from.
Its another beautiful Saturday and someone out there is getting married, some others are preparing for their wedding, while the few like me are waiting on the Lord lolol
Okay let's talk wedding gowns neckline.....
There so many necklines to choose from when shopping for the right wedding gowns and i will advise that you always try on different gowns to find out the right neckline for you.
Just because they appear pretty on models doesn't mean that they are easy to pull off. Some neck lines are not so easy to pull off.
Below are picture of the widely-seen neck lines and their names

  Asymmetric (One shoulder)
 Cowl Neckline
Scoop Neckline
 Illusion Neckline

 Queen Anne
 High Neck Neckline
 V-Neckline
 Sweetheart Neckline
 Straight Across Neckline
Off-shoulder Neckline
Boat Neckline
 Jewel Neckline
Halter strap Neckline
 See the chat below for more neck lines

Always remember when choosing the right wedding gown neckline that Comfort is Key 
If you not comfortable don't wear it, unless you ready to take risk
 Am so in love with the illusion neck line and the one shoulder neckline. So its your turn ladies which is your favorite neckline? Guys which neckline will you want to see your wife in?
Today is Jenifer's wedding!! You remember her? my first ever feature on wedding diary. HML dear.
xoxo
Buiti


After all their is nothing as pretty as a wedding gown

You Might Also Like

25 comments

  1. Lovely post. I like the jewel neckline.. HML to her
    www.tosyne101.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post Buiti! I love all the necklines except strapless necklines. My girls and my dancing techniques are just too big to wear those necklines. Lol!!

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the illusion neck line, and hmm today's post was without glasses

    http://www.icelawblog.com/2014/05/basic-white.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice...my sis wedding is coming up nxt month nd she hasn't gotten a good shop where they sell nice nd unique wedding gowns, if u av any place in mind pls help a sis out nd am also d chief brides maid nd am looking for a very eye cathing wedding gown bt don't know where 2 look so if uve got any ideas, wld really appreciate it thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my Congraz to your Sista... You can mail me here beautycindy2002@yahoo.com so we can talk better dear.

      Delete
  5. I nominated you for a sunshine and shine on award, come and check it out.
    effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this post, very useful

    exclusivetins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the boat neckline and illusion

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wore a boat neck line for ma wedding. I just wanted to be comfortable. And dance as i want.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the different patterns of wedding gown.
    http://jenniquecreatives.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Useful post, beautiful pictures.
    http://sophialastyles.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jewel neckline.
    www.mstomie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. off shoulder for me...
    www.deemako.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. The Cowl Neckline is so cool,lurv it!!!
    http://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the sweetheart and off shoulder style!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pretty wedding dresses :)
    http://munebachohan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. As if a little belt--that gown with the belt thing going works for me--I love shapely attires---great post
    ririzmusings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice post! I love sweetheart necklines.

    Frankaakano.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like Queen Anne really fine

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMG such a beUtiful wedding dresses
    I love all of them, so glamurous.
    xoxo
    http://stunningchic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. my fave is the V- and off-shoulder neck line. the illusion neckline is so common
    www.folasoasis.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love them all, especially now I have come to have more understanding of design and style

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images