WEDDING DIARY I (HAPPILY EVER AFTER)

5:35 AM

Happy weekend,
I have the perfect treat to brighten up your day:) 
You all remember Jennifer and Emma? who were my
first ever wedding diary feature yup! yup! she is married yeah.. *excited*
If you missed it, read here Wedding Diary1
She recently got married and i couldn't wait to get hold of the pictures and i bet you they are beautiful.
From the Pre-wedding shots, to her traditional wedding photos they all look so pretty and i must commend the photographer. 
I am so jealous of her ring, the gown, the shoe.. the list is endless lolol... well who wouldn't?
FBB weddings wishes Jenifer and Emma Onuh a beautiful life together




























Omo see hustle lolol

Some of these pictures were taken with her friends phone


 Photographer-  Twitter @ademolanira
Make up by-  Twitter @bookielavida
Church Service -Christ Embassy Duromi Abuja
Reception - Top Rank Galaxy Marque Abuja

Congratulation to Ketcha on winning this week fashionista of the week waoo! The margin was so close .....that was one big count.
Thanks to everyone who voted and visited i feel so blessed and happy. You cant imagine how i felt when i saw 200 comment oh my!! Where have you guys been? lolol...
 I feel like i just won a gold medal hahahahahaha...
Her picture is been displayed on our side bar. View using a desktop version of your phone.
 To feature in next week fashionista of the week and also on wedding diaries, send your pictures to my email beautycindy2002@yahoo.com
let's chat

xoxo 
 Buiti 

He who has find a  wife, has found a good thing and has obtain favor from the lord......

intragram@buitii
twitter@buiti

You Might Also Like

24 comments

  1. Yeah Ketcha is the fashionista of the week, I made history on dx blog, All tnx to my friends n family... love u all. Buiti darl keep up wt d good work. Luv ya more

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful bride, handsome groom and lovely guests! Everything on point! Lovely :-)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. He gown is lovely

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shoes... oh my I want

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww.. so sweet HML

    ReplyDelete
  6. HML dear God bless your home

    ReplyDelete
  7. I attended a wedding at Top Rank Galaxy last week, sweet coincedence.
    Beautiful poeple.
    Wishing them a fab married life.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so beautiful... I love this couple. I wish them endless love and all the blessings that comes with marriage. *hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations very sweet and amazing pictures.
    http:// tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh... Amazing and lovely!!!!!
    Congrats babe
    Kisses
    Maggie D.
    The Indian Savage Diary

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute couple <3
    Wish you a great Monday!
    xoxo
    http://www.milanotime.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. I definitely remember reading about this beautiful couple on your site. Happy for them and wow, gorgeous day and very beautiful wedding. Wishing them a happy married life.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Her wedding gown is so lovely and they both look so happy... I Wish them a happily married life.
    www.ironyoflhurve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. cute couples, lovely wedding. thanks for your comment on my blog i have a new post http://jenniquecreatives.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  15. lovely couple
    http://bouaadii.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. lovely....😍 beautiful bride

    ReplyDelete
  17. She looks gorgeous. Her wedding gown is lovely

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my oh my oh my, makes me want to get married right now
    www.thatnigeriangirl.net

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wishing her lots and lots of happiness - Such unbelievable chemistry :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Those shoes OMG! Gorgeous! All the photos are!
    Www.HerAndHerHair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images