ONE BROOCH, FIVE WAYS

4:55 AM



Hello peeps,
How are you all? If you have noticed, you will see that the trend brooch is back. I have been trying for days to take pictures of me displaying this brooch tutorials,but most of the time i get home late and the pictures don't come out clear. So today with the help of my colleagues Dolapo and Seun, i was able to do these tutorials. Although Seun was too shy to show her face lol
Below are 5 different ways i style my brooch. I have more, but lets do five for this post
 Things needed 
* A Turban
*Scarf
* And a Brooch

Look 1
I pinned the brooch to my blouse. This look can be worn over a blazer or a sweater.
Look 2
I rolled my scarf on her neck, then i crossed each end and held with my brooch. This look can be worn on a maxi gown, tube dresses and gowns like this ones on my models

Look 3
I pinned my brooch to my turban to give it a different look. This look can be worn on anything especially on bad hair days...

Look 4
This i pinned to her dress. This looks good on anything, i mostly like to do this on blazers
Look 5
I pinned it also on her hair.
Dolapo and I(thanks dear)
I wore this look to work some time ago and attached a simple bow brooch to this top and it definitely gave it another look
There you have it!! 
Which of these looks will you be roocking? 
Share with us the way you style yours
xoxo
Buiti

instragramm@buitii
twitter@buiti

You Might Also Like

29 comments

  1. I love the look 3, I also love the bow brooch look you worn to work. Really nice. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would def rock a brooch very soon, nice post!

    Frankaakano.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty ideas!!!ù
    Thank you so much for sharing
    Kisses
    Maggie D

    The Indian Savage diary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great ideas

    http:// tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love look 2 and look 4. Nice post.
    www.ironyoflhurve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. All really great ideas. I love the idea of pinning around your scarf!
    Www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like it on a blazer and the bow

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great ideas...definitely loving brooches :)

    xoxo
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great tips Buiti and I luv your skirt. Beautiful chika :-)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this, men you too creative me? not at all, this never came to mind lol
    www.thatnigeriangirl.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love look 4. Love your outfit too.
    Effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the 4th most.
    www.tosyne101.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nd av never thought of wearing a brooch o....wld definately get one 2day

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the tips Buiti. Good job!

    www.fafresh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello again. i just ff u on google plus..would be glad if you can ff back. thanks..
    www.fafresh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, Buiti you are ever so talented. I used to think brooches were for the elderly, but you know how to make them look so 'modern'

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great post.love the way you styled it.love the third look
    Keep intouch
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  18. nice post
    learnt sumfin new, thks a lot
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2014/05/yellow-pant-and-denim-shirt.html

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice post.
    http://sophialastyles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've never been the type to wear brooches, but I loove how versatile this looks make them. I think they are very stylish when you know how to wear them well. Entirely creative!

    xx
    www.mzcocoh.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love brooches! Great idea by adding it to your head wrap! Must try that...xoxo

    http://yems-smoothies.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great pictures
    And what a great ideas
    Love the flower brooch so pretty
    Great post
    xoxo
    http://stunningchic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. i should try the headwrap one.....ive tried the hair accessory one before. nice post.
    Please check out my giveaway up on the blog at http://www.folasoasis.com/2014/05/get-whiter-brighter-smile-smile.html
    www.folasoasis.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. i love it, you can use it for different things, such as bracelet, and more.. so cute and creative. check my blog for latest post. http://jenniquecreatives.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Looks great

    http://www.icelawblog.com/2014/05/fun.html

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'll try look 2. Scarfs are my never-get-tired-of so, no. 2 is a yes

    www.buzzedbybeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images