SWEATER! LEATHER! WEATHER!

5:16 AM

 Hello Lovelies.... Werin dey? (what's happening?)
This week has really been so slow and i am just so happy Its Wednesday already *yeah*
I recently got this leather skirt as a gift from one of my colleague Glory, thanks dear and I couldn't wait to style it
.I love sweaters! I especially love big cozy soft oversize sweaters.
The weather has been so cold of late and it rains almost everyday now.  It just seems i should always have a sweater on all the time
For this look i decide to do a twist on it , instead of dressing it with a regular top or blazer , i decided to style it with my over size sweater and it came out amazing



Do you see what is written on my sweater LOL ....It was very eye catchy when i first saw it and i couldn't wait to have it.
Since the weather is cold I had to wear closed toe heels. If you look closely, will notice the wet ground in the pic
Instead of keeping your sweater in the lock , you can style it just the way i styled mine.
I wore this look to church on Sunday
I always love to add a pop of color somewhere and this time a mustard shoe and belt was just right. 
 My front hair is really growing oooo and i don't know if i should start making my hair again or what do you think?

I really appreciate all the comments and yes the emails that i get to, I am so grateful for the love you show me.
I have a crazy video coming up this weekend hehehehe.... I cant wait to share , so be sure to visit my blog again this weekend, You wont want to miss!!
xoxo
Buiti

Instragram@buitii
Twitter@buiti
Love my skirt? call 08052777092

For in everything,give thanks to God
                                               

You Might Also Like

40 comments

  1. You look beautiful, i love the ruffles on the skirt and your fine face.lol
    I think you should leave your hair at least for now or u can use wigs that won't be too tight on your hairline, try box braids for a change but make sure you have a bottle of Castor oil:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh...this skirt is amazing!! I love the design, looks fantastic on you doll :) Love it!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful you look doll in the outfit.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now this is what I expect from a fashionista....thinking outside d box....wldnt aV thought bout pairing a leather skirt nd a big sweater( well dts y I got u *wink)...nyways dis I really really lovely....nt something av ever seen on any1.....bt pls try 2 psot something more often *sad face*

    ReplyDelete
  5. OmG, this is dope, that sweater is outter this world, love every piece of it. Fabulous look

    ReplyDelete
  6. You paired it so well, I love the skirt. Very nice blog!

    fabulousperks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chaiii come see fine babe for here ooo!! Omaricha you sexy and beautiful. I'm digging your style soteee.....;-). missymayification.blogspot. co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing look, love the shoes beautiful bright colour.
    http://sophialastyles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so beautiful
    Wow those shoes are lovely
    Check out our blog
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great look, love it
    Very chic, the Skirt is amazing.
    You look fabulous.
    xoxo
    New post
    http://stunningchic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely look darling. Love the pop of yellow which compliments the leather.

    Louisa Moje
    LA PASSION VOUTEE
    http://lapassionvoutee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very Chic.
    rock4less.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. The outfit is lovely,love love love the skirt!
    www.ironyoflhurve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. luking fly.....nice

    ReplyDelete
  15. U look good. Ur good sense of dressing is wat I really ♡ abt ur blog. I tink u should leave ur hair 4 nw

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nyc combo.....nyc fashion sense......nyc hair. Cool blog

    ReplyDelete
  17. really pretty sweater

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fab! Very fashion-forward! Love your skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  19. i love your skirt and sweatshirt so cool, thanks for your humble comment on my blog,you welcome anytime. http://jenniquecreatives.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your skirt. Fun outfit and you look fantastic!

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Amazing combination..
    shkaay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Buiti you look beautiful!!
    Let your hair grow out..you'll look really nice!!
    Your face looks really framed with that style.
    Great look honey!!
    Kisses from this end!!
    http://www.kazinidaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful.....I love the outfit
    www.exclusivetins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great concept! Am really digging the skirt.
    The shoes...I wantttttttt

    Frankaakano.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fine geh, beta pikin lol, I love this look. The skirt is so fine and the sweater is on point too

    ReplyDelete
  26. That skirt look great, blending with the sweater couldnt be much better

    http://www.icelawblog.com/2014/05/railway.html

    ReplyDelete
  27. Very nice combo
    www.thatnigeriangirl.net

    ReplyDelete
  28. beautiful! That sweater is to die for...

    belledazzy.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Beautiful styling!!
    Be a love and post me the sweater ha ha!

    http://yems-smoothies.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  30. Lovely.
    www.adezeeze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I can't believe am just reading this post now, that yellow smiling sun... You have a great smile Buiti and that your (is that neon abi yellow) shoe is badoo!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Its mustard yellow dear,.... tanks

    ReplyDelete
  33. Lovely Buiti,lovely smile, lovely combo and most lovely shoes! Thumbs up!!

    Purplechocolate

    ReplyDelete
  34. you look stunning!

    http://bymafaldacosta.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  35. I ADORE this outfit!!!! just stumbled over your blog and am pretty excited! I love your style!

    I just started a streetstyle blog this week shooting people whose outfit seems interesting to me and sharing the inspiration and the people's story on my blog !

    Maybe you find the possibility to stop over some time soon =)

    xo Laura
    remembergertrud.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images