HOW TO PRESS A MAN'S MUMU BUTTON

5:20 AM

Happy Sunday!!
So you all know my blog is all about fashion and lifestyle. Below is a video I did this weekend and this video came about after I witnessed a crazy argument between a couple. They created a big scene and you can only imagine. Then I over head two ladies saying "She no sabi the man mumu botton"  Really? lolol...
I sha dragged my ear in to hear a little, but they were only whispering to themselves.
So I did a little research on it  from the guys and I got so many hints hehehehe
Guys calm down ooo I know the topic is a big scare lol.. but I urge you to watch it first
Below is the part 1 tho, so enjoy....



Alright lets have your comments below..
xoxo 
Buiti

Instragram@buitii
Twitter@buiti @buiti5


  If your Man is depressed, offer him a hug to comfort him. It will soothe him.




You Might Also Like

19 comments

  1. Nice one! We re learning everyday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't get the video o, prob network or my phone...*sad face*.

    Frankaakano.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahhaaa....you had me rollin gal! Jackie Chan moves huh - LOL!! Make una no kill someone's son for bedroom ooo...
    Great post!!

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. You one crazy blogger.... i like you spirit

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahahha i love these video keep them coming

    ReplyDelete
  6. i tried viewing earlier it failed i had to try again lolol nice one Buiti

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will say i agree with you as a married woman especially where you said men don't like argument.. You need to know when to rub their ego and it works

    ReplyDelete
  8. You a funny babe really and if people will pick these advise rather than argue it will help.. Men can be that easy to deceive na..

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice video, i will be doing my own video soon. me i do not let guy have their way ooo, i always get into an argument about something of opinion with a guy. if the convo is not ending i let it go. check out my blog, new post on.http://jenniquecreatives.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahahaha...... Oya oooo Seyi Mumu button here I come......

    ReplyDelete
  11. Buiti! Buiti!! Lol, this video had me gripped to the very end. Funny, but, true - My man don fall mumu now hahhahahahhahahhahahha

    ReplyDelete
  12. HaHaHaHaHa this is a nice video
    http://sophialastyles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. huumm ok.. lol
    here are my latest posts
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2014/05/pink-peplum-and-carrot-trouser-from-edc.html
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2014/05/leather-boots-oodji-jersey-skirt-and.html
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  14. It was really funny, rub his head abi? no p.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Finally got to watch it...nice one Bee

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images