HOW TO ROCK TURBAN ON SUIT.

8:36 AM


 The turban is one trend that wil never go out of style.
Hello everyone how you doing? I am sharing with you today how I mixed my tuban with my work wear. I made this turban am wearing, yes I did and I decided to rock it with my red blazer and red pant. I wanted an all red look so this was how I styled it.





 I used a black belt to create definition n my waist. I really hope you like.
To purchase this turban and more follow me on ig @stylebybuiti 
Thanks for reading
xoxo
Buiti


You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Slaying in red Buiti, I think the addition of the belt is great. It really gives the look structure. And can I say I love the brooch addiction too.

     Princess Audu 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely! That turban trend is going no where, especially with our Muslim brothers around
    www.ethniques.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fabulous in all red, turbin is awesome!

    xo,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images