A SKIRT ON A SKIRT

7:23 AM

 I have always been one to pick up any piece of cloth at home and style them and have people asking how? Ever since I was 12, I could do anything with cloth. I don't think you must have expensive things to look good or create your own style. I also love recycling looks, I could wear one blouse in 5 ways. That feeling of screaming yes! I rerocked it. It is amazing.
Hello everyone, how you doing? I know by now you already know what today's look is about.


 Today I rerocked my skirt as a top . Yep! its skirt on skirt. Who said you can't wear your skirt as a top? I chose a floral skirt and I matched with a white skirt to balance the look.
Who is loving my hair weaved this way? 
I just wanted to take a break from fixing, braiding and all that...it is needs biko.
 I added my beaded necklace and a my horse shoe, like I will love to call it. I don't feel I should wear and earring so I took it off
You can take the is look to work by throwing in a blazer or jacket 
That is originally how I wore it.



Did you read my last post? You should.
Follow me on Instagram @stylebybuiti

xoxo
Buiti

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. U really know how to rock them, keep it up! Looks great on u

    ReplyDelete
  2. U rock darling!❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very creative! I like it with the jacket on.We should do a collabo post soon.
    www.ethniques.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images