HOW TO UTILIZE YOUR 6YARDS MATERIAL

7:53 AM

Hello my darling, beautiful yummy people lol... Happy new week.
How was your weekend? Mine? Abeg gist plenty ....lol
I went to the Afrima awards and it was fun.
I have a lot to talk about on the award but I will do all the rant on Instagram this evening so you might want to read..
Today is about using your six yard wellllll... If you follow me on IG @stylebybuiti, you would have seen pics of me showing how to utilize your 6yards material.
I don't like waste things boo.. so why waste things when you can double slay them.  Right?

 I made this detachable sleeve dress and I made it from my 6yards material. This was what I wore to the Afrima awards by the way

 So because I don't believe in waste, I also made wrapper out of it. Its so easy! Just wrapped it on the already made dress, So the dress became my blouse.

 If you on the big side. You can make a skirt instead of a wrapper and wear on the dress.
So it can serve you in two ways or more.
I will re-rock this look but for now enjoy.

Save yourself money, use your 6yard well ladies...
Hope this helps someone
xoxo
Buiti

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I love love how you utilize. The material.. somthing to try

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weldone dear, ur a good manager😊👍🏻

    ReplyDelete
  3. At first sight when i saw just the dress i was like 6 yards but after reading the whole post i can sigh in peace.
    The dress is everything. You look gorgeous, love the accessories
    Itsdivadiaries.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images