SLAYING ON A BUDGET

8:28 AM



I really don't think you should break a bank to look good. I am one who thinks " Its all in how you dress it, not how much you bought it! Do you feel me?
What if I told you this dress and cape isn't up to 3k ? I bet you scrolling up and down to look again.
Happy new week everyone!!!


There is nothing wrong in wearing expensive clothes. I wear brand names but I also feel style isn't about brand names but about mixing clothes in a very creative way. Like I usually do. Biko,(pls) don't let the pressure of social media make you buy things you don't need, just because you think it looks great on her. Work according to your budget people

 Who ever say you can't slay on a low budget? Next time they say that to you, show them these pics lol...


You too can slay on a budget
Thank you for always reading and visiting guys.. Love you all

Total outfit- Lagos Island

xoxo
Buiti

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Wow.
    Style depends on the body wearing the outfit.


    Check me out on...
    Www.irenebernards.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! It may be cheap but u look classy and stylish in this dress. I love the first and last pictures, the back of the dress is so sexy (or your back-whatever!!) and its gotta be said ur booty is HOTTT in this dress. Yeah u know it!! lol ;) x x x x

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images