LET'S BREAK FASHION RULES

12:52 AM

I really missed taking pictures outside my house. As a first time mom it's really hard juggling alot but we have to keep moving.
 I was lucky enough to have my Sister aka the pioneer lol.. come take me these pictures. Imagine us having a shoot and she had guys buzzing at her all through. Men, the chick could not concentrate that's what you get when you a fine babe na.


I remember when it was a big no no to mix different prints but not any more darlings. Come with me LET'S BREAK FASHION RULES

I love wearing different prints and this was no exception. Here I mixed stripe and polkadot. There are just two simple rules to follow. Well my rules tho.. lol
 * Wear different colors of print.
 *Wear black or earth tone colors to balance the look either as shoe or bag.
 * Mix smaller print and bolder prints together. Don't mix two bold prints at same time. You look too busy .These are my rules, but who says rules can't be broken?lol...

I am still on my 90's trend, so I still have my choker on. The choker gives the look a different look. You can see how one accessory  can change a whole look. 


That's it guys...Thanks for visiting


XOXO
BUITI




You Might Also Like

27 comments

  1. Babe la hot...Love the print combo. Would love to try this too. Nice one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Babe La Hot.... Nice combo dear

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think these two prints work well together. And the color combo is perfect. I hope the baby is letting you sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pics from me aka the pioneer lol nice one sis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the combo you style it well and look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're a gorgeous new mom.
    Beautiful look

    Stylebyenkay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look gorgeous , it is always good to break fashion rules.
    http://www.thestylegalaxy.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the mix of prints!! I haven't done cornrows (all back) since high school! Yours look lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this look babes! And your hair is super!
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this mix!
    http://islandchic77.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the mix of prints hun, gone are the days of strictly matchy matcy pieces. Nicely done hun and thank God for sisters.
    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hmm, babe is back! Cute mix of prints! And you're looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your Stripes and Polka dots is ONPOINT, I will try it and rock it anytime. Slay mum
    www.ethniques.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Me, I've been mixing steady! That's what happens when you have too ma patterns in your wardrobe. Love the outfit and I love chokers so much, I wrote a post on them!

    Mira La Belle

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW! Glad you broke the rules because you look fabulous!! This is such a chic n retro vintage look
    xx
    www.junewantsitall.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. This a nice look, Your makeup is pretty. I confess that certain pattern on pattern mixtures are still a no,no...at least, for me.

    Your sister did a good job with these photos.


    www.lilyofnigeria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look so classy and wonderful.

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. And you did it justice. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look so pretty!
    Love the blouse...
    http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. AMAZING LOOK, LOVE YOUR SMILE.
    WWW.DEEMAKO.COM

    ReplyDelete
  21. U are th best dear. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the skirt.

    Team skirt

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images