HOW TO TIE THE AVANT GARDE GELE

6:03 AM

Happy new week everyone...Recently on instagram I saw some modern fashionable way to tie your gele. So i searched for the name of this gele style and i learnt it is called "Avant Garde Gele"Because I am all about experimenting, I decided to try it out for my friends wedding I went for this weekend and damn I love the result. 
This was not the original way I planned on wearing this gele with my dress, but when I tied it once and I got this style immediately, I was to excited to care if it was too much for the dress or not lol... I sure got a lot of compliments tho.


 Immediately it went up on my IG page and BBM, I got a lot of request from people wanting to know how I achieved it. Remember i tied it once and achieved this. So early this morning I made a video showing how below...

 This is finished look and also my 2nd attempt. Let me gist you, when i told a friend I was going to put this on my blog she was like "Beauty your mate is making money with this and you teaching for free" kia!....What do you think about her statement? let me know if you tried it. You can tag me on instagram @buitii or mail me beautycindy2002@gmail.com


 Congrats to my friend Dolapo and her boo lekan Love you both.

 I f you can't view the video search for me on YouTube @buiti and you will see my recent post. DON FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANEL AND FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM FOR MORE @BUITII
xoxo  
Buiti







You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. Weldone dear, will give it a try. U look great tho

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...thanks buiti...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always wondered how people tied this head wrap. Looks like a tedious job. Ha!

    http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome look and congrats to your friends

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful, I can't wait to try it

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look stunning! I do love the way you tied it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. yesssss the turban!
    http://islandchic77.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This one is even finer than the Saturday own, it looks easy, maybe it I'll give it a try


    Www.bolatitoblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awe you look take a way! Me likey. Love the dress so much and perfect with your gele.

    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the dress! beautiful! great post!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. oooo! I love the headtie girl. I will defo be trying this out & OMG Dolapo and Lekan look so stunning! couple goslss

    Love,

    RASHEEDA |THE D'JOURNAE BLOG MAGAZINE

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is sooooo nice. Infact,my gele will see this style.







    Have you heard about me?
    Have you being to my blog?.
    No?. OMG.
    You are missing out.
    Give me your hands,let's stroll to my blog on

    www.irenebernards.com
    You will loooooove it.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images