HOW TO MIX BLUE AND GREEN

3:20 AM

Whoever said you can't wear blue and green, has never seen this on me Hehehe...
 Holla!  How are you all doing?This post won't have a lot of rant so please bear with me.
Below are pictures of me mixing blue and green. For this look I wore a green high waist jegens on an off shoulder blue top. I finished the look with my nude shoe. The nude shoe was the best option to balance the look


 The whole outfit is from Balogun in Lagos Island

 Will you rock the both colors together? Follow me on Instagram @buitii. Have a fabulous weekend.
  XOXO 
BUITI













You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. Interesting style and look, greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice styling girl + I like your hair! You have been tagged in the Fashion fetish post on >>> http://www.ethniques.blogspot.com.ng/2016/02/style-fashion-fetish-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love blue and green together, they make a stunning colour combo. Your hair looks amazing as well, makes me want to go natural.
    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
  4. so beautiful,you look awesome
    I love how the colours blended together

    ReplyDelete
  5. They do go together, and you pulled it of wella too

    www.fafresh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that you were brave with mixing the colours i think they look great, love the outfit and your hair is divine!

    Yolanta x

    www.yolantarosetta.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the 2 colors together .
    so lovely
    http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the color combo. Beautiful! Is the baby letting you sleep? I hope so.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect combo! So comfy look!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Slay Mama!! Slaaayyy!! **In Olamide's Voice.. oshey! Finest geh ever Liveth :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hot mama! Love the look.
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. See your banging body, lucky you got your body back to shape. I want to be like you


    Www.bolatitoblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Buiti, you stay in Ogba right? Well we could hook up whenever... Love the combo mami...

    http://www.mylifeasmoby.com/2016/03/how-to-be-single.html

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images