SO I SPILLED THE BEANS

3:59 AM


Hello Guys,
How una dey? (How are you?) This week has been slow, I actually thought today was Thursday lol....
Mehn! I don't gerit  joor.. The week should run fast biko.
So I promised you all that i would put up a video today and I just had to keep to my word.
Let me apologize to a few people, Just porsh, Esther and Cindy i mistakenly deleted your comment I and I really don't know how it happened but please forgive me incase you don't find it in the last post. *puppy eyes* 
I appreciate all your kind words mwah!!
Okay we all know the Xmas season is here and a lot of people outside Nigeria will be coming back for Christmas activities lolol
Below is a video I did and I just had to spill it out. I actually was thinking for a better title for this post, but this was what came to my mind.
If you have one in mind after watching this video, please let me know and I will change it Asap. 
Should I tell you what i spoke about? *raises brow* 
 Let me allow you find out yourself hehhehehe...
When you open the post, please give it a min or two for the video to come up. If it doesn't come up after that, then please use your laptop to view or go to my you tube channel here and view. 
Trust me, you don't want to miss it.

Don't forget to drop a comment
Thanks for visiting I appreciate every click
Please share the video link guys.

Don't forget to be a part of Naija's fashion Bloggers yard sales this weekend.
Its going down in Lekki and all items are below 2000naira, yep! that cheap.

 See you there....
Mwahh!!

xoxo
Buiti

follow me here

You Might Also Like

27 comments

  1. Haba naa... Why u spoiling runs for us lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl you are so funny! I love watching African movies with the Nigerian actors, and you sound just like them. Are you sure you don't want to be an actress when you grow up? I love how they say O all the time. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bwahahahhahahaaa.....nawa for u oooo!! Where you go hear all this? Lmao..

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't watched any good African movies in a wild. I used to be hooked on the African Beyonce movies girl LOL

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. My network is kinda crappy at the moment but once I see it, I'm coming back to say something...hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't not watch an African movies yet, but I always wanted to try them. I have friends that share clips on my timeline, and they always so funny. I also heard about the Beyonce movies, I just have never seen them.


    Kreyola Jounerys | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hheheh and the video was quite funny, I love the dancing aspect, but my vex the girl gan sef won't even listen, Maybe i should go and get one posh accent like that, maybe canadian since beauty has finished all the available accents.

    www.icelaw.me

    ReplyDelete
  8. My network has been bad all day but am glad I watched sha lol you cracked me up

    ReplyDelete
  9. The fact taht you spoke about this made me proud of you. I recently saw some one's dp saying something similar lol..
    Girl you are doing and amazing Job I always love visiting you blog.
    Funmi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahahaha This Igbo girl won't kill me lolol.. where did you get all the yoruba accent from? I like the whole video it cracked me up.
    BTW you so right so many Chicks has fallen victim and are now mothers. Some haven't even seen their Husband in forever.
    You sha don expose them

    ReplyDelete
  11. This post make me laugh ❤️❤️❤️ Love it http://sophialastyles.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hahaha, you are too much. Very, very funny. Wish i could get my hands on some more Nigerian videos here man.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com
    http://www.maagnifik.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Funny video very nice

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are brilliant, loved this!! Gorgeous girl!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great post dear! ♥
    xo
    http://adelinaschoice.blogspot.com
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Adelinas-Choice/255152961324843?fref=ts

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very funny video, no spoil bushfaller their market oh!!
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I bet there'd be great finds at the blogger shopping event!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi B, very great post; I like your sense of humor. 'Hope your weekend is going great?
    Christmas giveaway on the blog. Stop by to check it out.

    I wish you a great and beautiful new week.

    ReplyDelete
  19. That's one funny video! Keep it up :)

    xx Janelle
    Styles & Prints

    ReplyDelete
  20. So funny :)))))
    New post on the blog.
    xoxo

    www.sorananistor.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. lool... i could watch dis over and over..

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lmao....idikwa funny..hehe. nice one o! And thanks for visiting my blog.hope to see more of u...lol...really appreciate

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very funny :)))

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I didn't find the video o. What's the title? But I watched the "how to spot the away men" vid and I literally died and ressurected lol. You killed me.. your humour is so on point. You can't just skip the malay boys and their oversized shoes lol... and the South African boys too with their clean bleach (all na wash). you're doing good girl. Merry Christmas in advance o jare and the yeye people shall not see us - AMEN

    BuzzedbyBeauty

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images