HAPPY HOLIDAY!

2:28 AM

I woke up this morning and i noticed every where was quiet. 
Where did everyone go?
Then it dawned on me that its 3days to Christmas and almost everyone has traveled
 but some of us still have go to work *sob*
How is everyone?
Who is working today and who is at home chilling? 
I need jist. hehehehe...
Can you believe i went to the saloon on Saturday to make my nails and it took 4 hours to get to my turn *long hisss..
The lady was doing shakara(forming busy)
Well its her time na.
Christmas will soon come and go. 
To everyone traveling this period i wish you all a safe trip.
I recently wore this out fit and i noticed Laura Ikeji wore something similar.
Can i pull hers off? nah.... lol
Call me conventional, isorite.
If you can go all the way, then you can rock her look.
But if you like me, then do me. Wait! i don't mean it in that way lolol
Every one has what works for them you know.
Its 9 more days to my Birthday guys......





OUTFIT DETAILS
TOP- ATMOSPHERE
JEAN-RANDOM
SHOE-MIXX

 What have you learnt in 2014?
My pics below explains what 2014 has taught me.




I have received some pictures for the #MyBestRedPhoto# contest and these pics are all on my igran page @buitii. If you missed the post click HERE
Keep sending your pics to participates. All pics will be displayed on Thursday for our readers to vote who they think has the best red photo
Send pics beautycindy2002@yahoo.com

xoxo
Buiti

pic credit - her igran page.

You Might Also Like

33 comments

  1. Nice post u are so beautiful. U are amazing. Merry Christmas and happy new year in advance...........T.W.Y

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your hair buiti, what weave is that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i no get red dress i fir use pink? lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice look! You look great . I'm hosting a fabulous giveaway on my blog and would love it if you participated!! Check it out
    YoYoMelody$40 Giveaway here

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look beautiful girl have a blessing Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Press on <>nothing can take away d talent u ave, U know more dan u think u do. u are so lovely> keep it on.T>W<Y

    ReplyDelete
  7. very nicely done, for a second i thought you were going to break out doing shoki lool
    www.thatnigeriangirl.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi sweetie
    you look amazing
    I really love your outfit
    Perfect easy chic
    Kisses
    Maggie D.
    Fashion Blog Maggie Dallospedale fashion diary

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your look better doll. I guess in this case I will DO YOU! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ur shoes I love. Really appreciate your visits to my blog. You have no idea how happy it makes me. Appreciate

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the combo , Merry Christmas.

    www.stylenbeautylounge.com

    .

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the combo , Merry Christmas.

    www.stylenbeautylounge.com

    .

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great look! Loving the red shoes! T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your hair, I wouldn't wear Laura's own, naaa, too I don't know, torn I guess. I prefer yours. Its chic.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow!
    You look really cool and sexy :)))

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I can't believe you waited 4 hours to get your nails done! I hope they gave you some extra free service for your patience! I'm on vacation so I'm at home trying to be lazy!

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow!so I ave been missing out on. This blog.
    You both rocked it.i like the fact that your jeans is nnot that distressed!lolz.i like the coloir combination,red on wwhite,blue on white*injenifasvoice*

    Bolateethole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Aww I want your dimple. So cute! Lovely outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is such a cool and classic look. Wonderful jeans and outfit. Happy Holidays

    ReplyDelete
  20. Our block has also become very quite and peaceful, which I really like actually.
    Simple yet very chic look. I like your red heels!

    Lu | www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely dear! adore the casual chic vibes…
    I have a new look on my blog; come visit!
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Honestly, I prefer your outfit to Linda's. As for what you've learnt...see no evil, say no evil, hear no evil...Is that it?
    http://miralabelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. stunning.
    love this pairing dear
    happy holidays

    ReplyDelete
  24. Definitely prefer yours... the rip on hers is just too much
    Divadiari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Very nice look! I need to get a pair of jeans like that.

    Happy Holidays to You and Your Family!

    Kreyola Jounerys | Instagram

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images