AND THE WINNER IS....

4:00 AM


I had so much fun counting the votes this morning.
Where have you all been? Lol
Thank you to everyone who voted and visited, I appreciate.
Ensure you all do more often and also share my blog link to everyone you know.
Don't worry I will owe you hot boli (Roasted plantain) and groundnut hehehehe
 I wanted to be double sure of the result as per say money dey involved (Money is involved).
 So I had to ask some other people to count too.
Whats up Guys?
How is the Christmas celebration coming up?
I need rice and chicken oo..
Who should I visit* scratches head*
May be you? Yes you reading lol...
So after counting every vote both on Instagram and on the blog, we have a winner
Drum roll plss........
And the  winner of 2014 My Red Photo Contest is........* In IK's voice




Emmanuella!!

She had the highest no of likes on instragram and also votes on the blog.
Way to go dear.
You will be contacted to send your account number
Congratulation dear.

Thank you to all the beautiful lady who participated.
The 2nd place winner is Jadesola and for the 3rd place winner is Portia
You both will have lunch with me. I will mail you soon.
A big thank you to our sponsors @NigezieTV 

On a lighter note,
Let's play, who wore it better

Kim vs Toyin in Balmain dress

Oh yes! Buiti (Me) vs Genevieve in a tunic top by St Genevieve
 I hear say I no win her eh! Lol 
Have a beautiful weeekend

xoxo
Buiti

follow me here on IG @buitii

You Might Also Like

33 comments

  1. Babe na you win ooooooooo
    Merry Christmas dearie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You won, hands down! :) I hope that you are having a happy holiday! I would love to follow each other, just let me know on my blog!

    Bree
    www.quirkybrownlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look better buiti

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am happy for you ooo.. Merry Xmas everyone

    ReplyDelete
  5. You nailed it buiti. Congraz Emmanuella

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas! Wish you a more fashionable year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You both look lovely in white! Happy holidays

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The winner is Buiti!! You have styled it perfectly, girl!
    Happy holidays
    kisses
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bwahahaha...if you no win, wat you fi do sha? Lol!! Tell me and I will cast my vote.
    Congrates to the red dress winner and Merry Christmas! :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations to the red dress winner! YOU and Toyin, honey! Both beautiful and stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have a rocking Holiday season!
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats to the winner! Kim did in the first pics and you and Genny, wow that's quite a tie. Merry belated Xmas babe.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats to the winner. I think you did them both better and I'm not being bias. The dress fitted you nice on the first one and I like how you added the waist belt on the second picture.

    Kreyola Jounerys | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous dress that won the contest, congrats! Love how you wear the tunic dress!!

    Rosa
    Styleyourselfinstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's a beautiful red dress and as for the "Who wore it better feature;" you won it hands down!!! There is no doubt about it. Your use of accessories was so cute. The other lady looks dowdy in the gown.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy holidays Buiti. But as Genny is my babe and you the owner of this blog, I'll go neutral on this one hehehe...lol. but u look fab girl!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful Buiti. You look good mami

    Www.mylifeasmoby.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congraz to Emma! I voted for her aldo I like portia too. We'll for the who wore it better I feel Kim nailed it with the nude show and for you B! You wore it better.

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are so cute posts! I love how engaging you are with your audience! Congratulations to the winner--she looks so fabulous! I wish you and your family a very merry christmas and happy new year!

    <(') Hoda | JooJoo Azad

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love Toyin and you in the white dresses best! Have a Happy New Year!

    xo,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. congrats to her but where was i?
    wwww.deemako.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Na u win hands down...joke apart o!
    Love your sandals....thanks again for visiting my baby blog... appreciate. Daalu
    Stylebyenkay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Kim and built-in

    Bolateethole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Toyin and you all d way. Merry Christmas and happy new year. T.W.Y

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow awesome you all voted for me...words can't express how much gratitude I feel for de love u all showed me...may de good Lord meet u @se point of ur need this 2015...c u on top💋💋💋 u can add me up on 7E40F588 or follow me on Instagram and I wld follow bk @msaurora22...God bless u

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images