JUMIA MY NEW SANTA

2:16 AM

Happy New week Everyone,
I missed you all choi! lolol
Oya gist me, how did your weekend play out?
Mine was short. I had to work on saturday so i had no time to rest.
I don't know why Sunday 'walks' so fast it's hard catching up with 'him.
I get that 'he' has a thing with Monday, but please we need to rest.
*sighs*
Two weeks ago, i received an early Christmas gift from Jumia and it was a gorgeous white tunic top.
Designed by Nigerian Actress, Genevieve Nnaji
Jumia is Naija's biggest online store and they sell amazing and gorgeous outfit both for men and women.

I was so thrilled when I received the gift , i felt like the most sort after fashion blogger...Choi! who wouldn't? lolol...


I decided to style the gown in 3 different ways.
The Ist look is a tomboy look, In the 2nd look I played with colors and the 3rd look was an all white look.

Look 1
I wore sneakers, bowler hat, a strap bag and a long neckpiece.
 I took this pic when i had this hair on, because i felt the hat will look better on fringe.
This is my tomboy look.





Look 2
For the 2nd look, i added two different colors,
I just wanted to show how you can wear colors on this top
I pulled back my hair, just so my neck doesn't appear short because of the choke neck piece.
 



Look 3 is an all white look
I like the fresh feel of wearing white.
My sandal was a mix of nude and white color and i love the twist.
I decided to let my hair down.
I swapped all my accessories for an all white look





That it guys.....
Which is your favorite look?
If you want my dress? Just click here
Have you visited Jumia today?
Hurry and don't miss out in their discounted sales this Xmas season.
See you there..

Here is how to comment...
Google account users-write your comment, click send, it will re-direct you to sign in your Google account, when you done signing in then click send.
Non-Google Account Users-write your comment, click on the box written Google, scroll and choose anonymous then click send.
xoxo
Buiti

follow me here


You Might Also Like

45 comments

  1. Very chic stunning on you (answer to your ? nearest drugstore Walmart, Walgreens even Ulta.com you would find mask)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The look with the Gold necklace rocks...!
    Seasons Greetings fashion Lord. ..! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi beautiful Buiti
    you look amazing
    I really really love your dress
    so chic
    Kisses
    Maggie Dallospedale Fashion diary - Fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow nice outfit. Love the dress. The all white look is so lovely

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmmmm so cool, cute dress. I'll totally rock the three looks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look marvellous, love the ways you styled it too :)) Have a great week ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am in looooveeee with the dress, I love the tomboy.o so much and I just recently thrifted that exact sneakers you are wearing and was planning on rocking it soon. I love the third look as well. My weekend was stress/fun, was moving from shop to shop looking for another pair of ankle straps my size, but for where, my feet is always too small. Hope you are good babe, missed ya too, been waiting for a new post since. Watched your video with another phone so I couldn't leave a comment. You are just a clown you know.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is nice love the first look, just the way genevieve would have worn it nice one buiti

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic looks, girl. Love them all, the one with the black bag and the one with the yellow necklace are so chic and sophisticated while the blue one is so chic and fun.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the second and third look

    ReplyDelete
  11. i think my favorite is the second and last even though am not feeling this dress at all.
    www.thatnigeriangirl.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. My favorite is the third look. I like the first and second look as well. The first look I want to rock one day with the dress and the sneakers.

    Kreyola Jounerys | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  13. Girl you have such humor when you write! I love how you were able to dress it up and down. The possibilities are endless with this gown. Thanks for your nice comment on my blog! Muah!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love all...tomboy look is my favourite....

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice pics. However, will choose No 1 anyday, anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Mami you look amazing, I love the tomboy look. It's nice

    www.icelaw.me

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the tomboy look better coz that's what I'll definitely go for!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous dear! great dress!
    kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Buiti booooooo, I love all three looks o
    Meanwhile please gimme your house address I think I need to come and raid your wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love how you styled it with the belt and necklace, very chic Hun! X

    www.JenniferNoir.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  21. You look like a goddess! I love the look with the fedora hat the most!

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. That white dress is so glam! It looks so good on you
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow I love all three looks! You killed it.

    ReplyDelete
  24. woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow.. i love the gown .. lov all the looks

    ReplyDelete
  25. My kind of dress! I love the slouchyness of it. You styled it well - love all the looks. :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  26. My best is definitely the third one. The All-white look with gold details is stunning. Love it.
    http://miralabelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love look 1 the most. Everything looks so good.
    Divadiari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Lovely look. U made me smile anytime I visit ur blog. Keep it up. T.W.Y

    ReplyDelete
  29. Stunning.love all the looks but the 2nd one stunning

    ReplyDelete
  30. You look great in all the looks, love look 3 most.
    Have a nice time.
    http://sophialastyles.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  31. What lovely pics! I adore all three stylings--very chic and very creative! Well, done. T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. My fav is the is the second look!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Beautiful looks but my favourite is the 1st one.
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Stunning, love your dress! :)
    www.fashionphases.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love how you styled with colors!!

    Rosa
    Styleyourselfinstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. You have a great sense of style Beauty; I love all the three looks and can not even pick a favorite. Great use of accessories too.
    Have a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  37. One word, Amazeball
    I heart all

    I love how u can transition from a tombpy to a classy chic

    Thats so cool n so Hoit

    ReplyDelete
  38. You look amazing!
    Look 3 is obviously my fav!😘😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  39. I love love the tomboyish look. Works for me anyday anytime

    You look amazing swits

    Www.mylifeasmoby.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Loveee the "tomboyish" look first, followed by the all white look. Plus the tunic top is lovely. Can't wait to purchase something from her line.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images